Daemon is not running

Novakingway

Question

I install GG, after it's done installing I now have 2 GGs in my app drawer.  When I click the left one, it goes to an installing screen and stays at 100%.  When I go to the right one, it looks like GG but hwen I click the Search button a message pops up saying Daemon is not running, wait until daemon starts up.  Are you rooted?  Yes I am rooted.

11 answers to this question

I re install this and when ever I get 4 or 2 apps of gg and load into a game like Dragon Sim Online and im trying to get my stats up a lot by gg and for some reason I always get Daemon is not running or is your phone not rooted? How do I make Daemon run? What is Daemon, is there a way to install Damon

Of course there is an easier way to run daemon without root.  That would be through your pc or laptop via adb.exe cmd prompt.  1. Dowload the Tools from the android developer site. 2. Extract them to a different file.  3. Run through command prompt. (This is tricky as the window pops up for a mili second)  this is easily fixable by just re switching usb debugging mode on and off. (Dont trust me, I would look up the problem if I were you) 4. Type adb devices into command prompt.  5 Done... It should try to start up daemon, and it should (assuming you did the steps correctly) say it was succesfuly able to start daemon.

Edited by TACOPS
Not enough Details

On 4/5/2018 at 1:12 AM, aetherity said:

Hello admin. I tried to use GG on PUBG mobile. But it says daemon is missing. Here is the LOGCAT, and Problem sample.

Im on android 7.1.2

3565.jpg

3567.jpg

Help me

Edited by LoneNge

• Administrators

** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!

GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, 2Face, GO multiple, Multiple Accounts and many others.
Read the help for more details.
You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.