Killer_Instinct

[mention=500594]Killer_Instinct[/mention] You are a good person for trying to keep the peace, and your patience is impressive. Just note I only wanted to see people try and learn. 

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a life time.

Here's a YouTube video i made demonstrating a proper Item Dupe Using ☆ Tomes ☆

I was going to keep it private until the games official release (in my argument hopefully not another 7-12 months) but being hackshamed I'll humble myself but it's not hard to figure out, a little out of the box thinking. 

And [mention=395405]32132[/mention] I don't boast, I contribute. When you start, I'll actually take into consideration your opinion, also; work on your manners.

Thanks.

etab5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

On 14/03/2017 at 5:33 AM, 3113 said:

@Killer_Instinct You are a good person for trying to keep the peace, and your patience is impressive. Just note I only wanted to see people try and learn. 

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a life time.

Here's a Video Tutorial on the subject.

I was going to keep it private until the games official release (in my argument hopefully not another 7-12 months) but being hackshamed I'll humble myself but it's not hard to figure out, a little out of the box thinking. 

And @32132 I don't boast, I contribute. When you start, I'll actually take into consideration your opinion, also; work on your manners.

My humblest apologies dear. Actually what I did was very wrong but at the time I wanted the cheat badly that's why I did the wrong thing. Please for give me. U are a fine person and a nice hacker @3113.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 11:35 AM, VortexInfinity said:

Managed to hack traits easy and its permenant hee hee hee. My advise is not search trait points direct. The game does not store the values as a single value rather its a formula tied to your level 

Can you please explain how to do it as i am struggling with hacking this game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Couple points about issues described in previous posts.  If you are just starting the game there is a quest which determines you are beyond the "demo" period of the game, somewhere around the sewers.  This triggers you to carry more than 100k gold without any issues.  So if you change gold above 100k prior to this point in the game it will reset all of your items/stats to level 1 with a minimal amount of gold at next game load.  Once you get past this quest you can increase gold to whatever you decide.  As for an alternative to easily modify things in the game the .sav files are only base64 encoded, decode that make any value changes you like to the save and then encode again.  A quick google search will provide encode/decode options.  Enjoy making any change to the game you can desire.  As a side I came here looking for a list of item id's if anyone has begun to compile one.

46 minutes ago, vahlic said:

Couple points about issues described in previous posts.  If you are just starting the game there is a quest which determines you are beyond the "demo" period of the game, somewhere around the sewers.  This triggers you to carry more than 100k gold without any issues.  So if you change gold above 100k prior to this point in the game it will reset all of your items/stats to level 1 with a minimal amount of gold at next game load.  Once you get past this quest you can increase gold to whatever you decide.  As for an alternative to easily modify things in the game the .sav files are only base64 encoded, decode that make any value changes you like to the save and then encode again.  A quick google search will provide encode/decode options.  Enjoy making any change to the game you can desire.  As a side I came here looking for a list of item id's if anyone has begun to compile one.

Check My YouTube Video on Item Spawning in the description there is a link to item ID list. There's a few ways to do the other stuff you guys are asking about as well, just see the videos to get ideas.

• 2 years later...