Killer_Instinct

• 3 months later...

FYI, you can't hack money and defense, and hope that the hack will be permanent. Hacking money & armor is very easy. You can just search the value with dword type. But, after a while, you gonna loose all equipment, and your level will restart to 1.

You can hack your life though. For now, i can hack the life-bar easily, but the actual hp is rather tricky.

The HP system in exiled kingdoms consist of 3 step. Life-bar on your top left screen, Life-bar that displayed when you open your inventory, and the Life-point displayed when you open inventory. And the three of them use different address and type value. #suck

Hacking life-bar is easy, you can search value 16,256 (full life-bar value) with word type (w) and fight enemy to change value. Use 'decrease' every time your hp drop. Then change the final address value back to 16,256 and freeze it.

This step works on your life-bar either on your screen or in inventory.

Now after the life-bar, you have to also hack the life-point. Because even though the life-bar is not decreasing, the life-point is still when you get attacked.

For life-point i currently use fuzzy search auto. Then go and change the hp value. Dont use 'decrease' or 'increase' function search. You must use 'changed' and 'unchanged'. It will take a loooong long time to find the final result. And keep in mind, you will have like more than 6 addresses with different type just for the life-point. And everytime you quit your game, you have to search again from the first step because the code is always changes.

Goodluck!

FYI, you can't hack money and defense, and hope that the hack will be permanent. Hacking money & armor is very easy. You can just search the value with dword type. But, after a while, you gonna loose all equipment, and your level will restart to 1.

You can hack your life though. For now, i can hack the life-bar easily, but the actual hp is rather tricky.
The HP system in exiled kingdoms consist of 3 step. Life-bar on your top left screen, Life-bar that displayed when you open your inventory, and the Life-point displayed when you open inventory. And the three of them use different address and type value. #suck

Hacking life-bar is easy, you can search value 16,256 (full life-bar value) with word type (w) and fight enemy to change value. Use 'decrease' every time your hp drop. Then change the final address value back to 16,256 and freeze it.
This step works on your life-bar either on your screen or in inventory.

Now after the life-bar, you have to also hack the life-point. Because even though the life-bar is not decreasing, the life-point is still when you get attacked.

For life-point i currently use fuzzy search auto. Then go and change the hp value. Dont use 'decrease' or 'increase' function search. You must use 'changed' and 'unchanged'. It will take a loooong long time to find the final result. And keep in mind, you will have like more than 6 addresses with different type just for the life-point. And everytime you quit your game, you have to search again from the first step because the code is always changes.

Goodluck!

Hey man is there any skill point hacks available? Write down if you know please.

etab5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

HP hack:

1. Open GameGuardian, until hovering logo is present

2. Open Exiled Kingdom, wait until you're in main screen

3. Open GG -> Preference (most left tab),

Change Freeze interval from 33ms to 1ms, In 'search region' uncheck "Other (slow)", turn AutoPause to 'Yes', & if you have more than 1Gb of RAM you can change the 'Search Data/Value in RAM' to "First 640Mb" or more. This can speeds up the search a bit.

4. Either start new game / open saves -> whichever have the easiest enemy, to make it easier to hack HP.

5. When the game begins, hack money to buy life potion. When you think you have enough potion, then you can start to hack HP.

6. Open GG, and do fuzzy search. (It's the lup logo with question mark on it.)

7. Choose auto -> search -> wait till it done.

8. Find any monster (goblin recommended, cause it have the lowest attack) and DO NOT KILL IT YET.

9. The goblin will attack you in sight. Keep your finger ready to launch GG! Everytime you lose HP, open GG (it will autopause your game, so don't worry about dying)

10. GG will show several chooses. Pick 'changed' -> ok.

11. Remember! Everytime you click 'ok', after the search, the game will automatically start. So, you need to be aware.

12. Keep on repeating this step until your hp bar is half empty. Then kill the goblin -> fill your HP with potion untill full -> open GG choose 'changed' -> find another goblin and repeat from step 9 until you get 4 or 6 fixed address (meaning, it doesn't get any smaller after several search). And those are your codes for hp.

Fill your HP to full -> then freeze those code. Voila! Invincible mode..

13. The codes consist of:

(1) Float data (red) with value 0.0

(1) Float data (red) with value 1.0

(1) Byte data (green) value 16,256

and one or more random address.

I've tried 2x and the two game worked like a charm. ✌ Goodluck!

This is the EASY way.

DWORD works works fine, set memory region to JavaHeap.

HP/MP are simple, you search what is missing from your life  or mana, so if you have 50 hp or mana, and it's down to 37/50, search 13, repeat until you narrowed down the results, and freeze at 0. Must be repeated when you restart the game.

Gold search dword and change, this change is permanent, just make sure to save. 

I have found a method for hacking traits and a few useful things but I want to see what you guys share before I release this, but I haven't come across a skill point hack yet.

Also credits to @Dragon_Tooth for working with me on this game. 

This is the EASY way.

DWORD works works fine, set memory region to JavaHeap.

HP/MP are simple, you search what is missing from your life  or mana, so if you have 50 hp or mana, and it's down to 37/50, search 13, repeat until you narrowed down the results, and freeze at 0. Must be repeated when you restart the game.

Gold search dword and change, this change is permanent, just make sure to save. 

I have found a method for hacking traits and a few useful things but I want to see what you guys share before I release this, but I haven't come across a skill point hack yet.

Also credits to [mention=527357]Dragon_Tooth[/mention] for working with me on this game. 

Can u write that trait hacking thing please?

27 minutes ago, Killer_Instinct said:

Can u write that trait hacking thing please?

LOL not yet, I specifically want to see what you guys find, good luck!

@3113 Bro if u are specifically sure now that we are dumb and don't know shit... Would u give the trait cheat now? It's been a week and nobody else posted anything as of yet it means that u are only the smartest person. Maybe now your ego is satisfied..? 

8 hours ago, 32132 said:

@3113 Bro if u are specifically sure now that we are dumb and don't know shit... Would u give the trait cheat now? It's been a week and nobody else posted anything as of yet it means that u are only the smartest person. Maybe now your ego is satisfied..? 

Thanks for derepping me even though I still shared, I hope your ego is satisfied now, especially since you obviously think so little of yourself in the first place. And no, I don't plan on sharing until the official release of the game, but I am sure that's over your head with the way you reacted to this.

You're the type of individual why we don't release all the goodies out. Don't forget to derep me again. 

LoL u are just going around and boosting about yourself. You don't know how to hack those traits that's just why u are making up excuses. If u knew any real cheats u would've posted them like "everybody else in this forum". But what can be expected. "LOL" to you.

2 hours ago, 3113 said:

Thanks for derepping me even though I still shared, I hope your ego is satisfied now, especially since you obviously think so little of yourself in the first place. And no, I don't plan on sharing until the official release of the game, but I am sure that's over your head with the way you reacted to this.

You're the type of individual why we don't release all the goodies out. Don't forget to derep me again. 

Don't worry the truth always gets out. Just keep in mind don't try to fool people alright. If u have info than share if not; u should keep not go out boosting about yourself. Secondly if u didn't wanted to give out the cheat why didn't u say so in the first place that you'll give that "nonexistent" cheat after 7-12 months? Hahaha LMAO

On 3/12/2017 at 11:45 PM, Killer_Instinct said:

@3113 @32132 Please guys. It's just a game. We don't have to argue.

@Killer_Instinct You are a good person for trying to keep the peace, and your patience is impressive. Just note I only wanted to see people try and learn. 

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a life time.

Here's a Video Tutorial on the subject.

I was going to keep it private until the games official release (in my argument hopefully not another 7-12 months) but being hackshamed I'll humble myself but it's not hard to figure out, a little out of the box thinking. 

And @32132 I don't boast, I contribute. When you start, I'll actually take into consideration your opinion, also; work on your manners.

Edited by 3113