Finding the right address in Bullet Force

RayGreen

Question

So, I'm trying to hack this game called bullet force. It has something called a rank, which is an unknown value and everytime i play a match +130Xp adds to it. Now, i have hacked the ammo count of this game and it was an encrypted value, so i assume the XP will be encrypted too. I tried the fuzzy search where i play a match and search 'has increased' but after some time the total amount of address gets stuck at 300. Is there any way i can search for the address correctly? I tried the N=O+D method, but as the value is encrypted i don't think O+130 will give me the address. 

Is there any way i can specify the Difference as encrypted in fuzzy search. 

Edited by RayGreen

Works on Gold.

Screenshot_20161125-000539.png

Gotta be careful with Gold, if you don't return the Value to its original before leaving the Game you get the cheesiest ban message ever

Screenshot_20161125-000910.pnglol

Edited by Skullboyq

11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Lol. I didn't even look at something with gold price. Thanksgiving and with family. 

That's awesome it was that simple. 

Yeah, dev is a dick though lol.

He "blacklisted" GG.

All he did was blacklist my packagename com.(random).(random)

Enyby you are a true genius, thanks.

46 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Okay tested it, with this method hacking gold is impossible, instantban. Not even returning Values works.

He checks to see if the item has the right value of gols before buying it, to buy something with gold you need to register = Impossible (atleast with this method)

Edit: Now he got rid of this method alltogether...

Is this the new norm for devs? To stalk this forum and fix their crap apps?

I just looked in the Guestbook, somebody watched this Thread 5 Minutes and 20 Minutes ago, 10 Minutes ago this was fixed. I don't think this is a coincidence. Dev is literally stalking this thread :D

Hello Dev! 

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Okay tested it, with this method hacking gold is impossible, instantban. Not even returning Values works.

He checks to see if the item has the right value of gols before buying it, to buy something with gold you need to register = Impossible (atleast with this method)

Edit: Now he got rid of this method alltogether...

Is this the new norm for devs? To stalk this forum and fix their crap apps?

Is common for some devs. 

Is best way to patch hacks. 

Monitor the forums of those hacking it. 

Talk about a short lived hack though. :(

Edit:

Hello dev!

You might've patched this method. .. I can guarantee you I will find another method. ..  And guess what, it'll be private section on multiple forums. GOOD LUCK. 

Started reading this, and I couldn't help but find my self laughing. this really brings me back in time. reminds me of old forums I used to be a part of when I was hacking computer games. Devs crawling and creeping forums to protect their games lol. I need another laptop ? 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, pythonIND said:

How to health hack and rank hack ?I saw some hackers with it.

Couple things. 

Don't flood this forum with your requests for help. There is no need. 

Second.

Hacking this game with anything noticeable by other players will get you banned .

Visit the forums of the developer of this game .Entire section dedicated to reported hackers. There is many things still hackable, many are not worth attempting online. Takes only 1 SS/video and report, and your account will be banned. 

On Monday, February 06, 2017 at 2:31 AM, NoFear said:

Couple things. 

Don't flood this forum with your requests for help. There is no need. 

Second.

Hacking this game with anything noticeable by other players will get you banned .

Visit the forums of the developer of this game .Entire section dedicated to reported hackers. There is many things still hackable, many are not worth attempting online. Takes only 1 SS/video and report, and your account will be banned. 

OK sorry for that and I will kept in mind...