Finding the right address in Bullet Force

RayGreen

Question

So, I'm trying to hack this game called bullet force. It has something called a rank, which is an unknown value and everytime i play a match +130Xp adds to it. Now, i have hacked the ammo count of this game and it was an encrypted value, so i assume the XP will be encrypted too. I tried the fuzzy search where i play a match and search 'has increased' but after some time the total amount of address gets stuck at 300. Is there any way i can search for the address correctly? I tried the N=O+D method, but as the value is encrypted i don't think O+130 will give me the address. 

Is there any way i can specify the Difference as encrypted in fuzzy search. 

Edited by RayGreen

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, RayGreen said:

Editing it to 0 does nothing. The match keeps on going  after I kill all the enemies and I get the same amount of xp after 

The more difficult task... 

Finding the 20xp value. 

Most likely have to find it before playing the level. 

Downloaded the Game to see there is offline and online.

Which one do you want hacked?

Btw. Had my fun and found 2 working cheats 

Unlimited Ammo & A lot

Encrytped Dword

Fly Hack.

Autopause: Yes

In air search 0

In ground search 4

Freeze Values at 4 and Jump infinitely. You will not really fly but glide really really slow.

Edited by Skullboyq

21 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Unlimited Ammo & A lot

Encrytped Dword

Fly Hack.

In air search 0

In ground search 4

Freeze Values at 4 and Jump infinitely. You will not really fly but glide really really slow

That's so awesome. Thank you! All i really want is to hack the credits to buy the overpriced weapons. If you can edit the xp we get after a match ends I think we can hack the credits. 

Edited by RayGreen

Good to see someone working on this. I posted about bf back when it was in beta and more vulnerable. There was a mod of old bf but it's useless now. I tried to change XP reward in offline/online and also numbers of killed enemy in offline mode in the beta version but didn't work .also standard money hack where u find money value and change it doesn't work,tried that when scopes were very cheap. 

You can hack ammo but have you tried to hack grenades? That will do better than ammo hacking. Good luck hacking?

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Skullboyq said:

Unlimited Ammo & A lot

Encrytped Dword

Fly Hack.

In air search 0

In ground search 4

Freeze Values at 4 and Jump infinitely. You will not really fly but glide really really slow.

Did that. Worked but after freezing the value my fps dropped to 1-2. Everything becomes slow if I frezee any value in any game. Is that my phone's problem? (1gb RAM)

25 minutes ago, Amixx said:

Good to see someone working on this. I posted about bf back when it was in beta and more vulnerable. There was a mod of old bf but it's useless now. I tried to change XP reward in offline/online and also numbers of killed enemy in offline mode in the beta version but didn't work .also standard money hack where u find money value and change it doesn't work,tried that when scopes were very cheap. 

You can hack ammo but have you tried to hack grenades? That will do better than ammo hacking. Good luck hacking?

Hacking the grenades would be difficult since you get only 1 grenade with the new update. 

Didn't know about 1 grenade it was 2 before. Actually I didn't update after global release. But about that if u can find ammo value and if it's encrypted just fire till 1 bullet left and see how much it changed.say it's changed to 235698 in encrypted value then look for other 235698 around that ammo address if u find one around ammo address then that should be the grenade address.

FAMAS is a shotgun? How do you make it op?

9 hours ago, Amixx said:

Didn't know about 1 grenade it was 2 before. Actually I didn't update after global release. But about that if u can find ammo value and if it's encrypted just fire till 1 bullet left and see how much it changed.say it's changed to 235698 in encrypted value then look for other 235698 around that ammo address if u find one around ammo address then that should be the grenade address.

FAMAS is a shotgun? How do you make it op?

I'll try what you said. And the famas isn't a shotgun lol. I changed some values in the memory and now it fires like a shotgun. I'll upload the video tomorrow. 

https://youtu.be/xHX0nyUMnGU

Here is the video. And sorry about the lag. Had three apps eating memory. Enjoy

Edited by RayGreen

I hacked the grenades, and also hacked the fire rate of weapons. Now you can change the fire rate of any weapons you want. :)

You get 1 grenade by default, now 1 in encrypted form is 444445 in bullet force. Search this value ingame without encryption and data type as dword, search then throw a grenade. Go to unknown search and select changed. You'll get one result address. Change it to whatever you want and you have unlimited grenades. 

I'll post a video hacking fire rate of weapons later. ;)

30 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Easily hack prices (I couldn't help myself, had to install and help). 

Screenshot_20161124-163426.png

Ofc NoFear has the Game for mere 2 seconds and has already hacked it. Wouldn't expect anything else.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Still am unable to, tried everything from direct edit to auto changed/unchanged for credits.

I'll say here before I release guide. 

Goto shop and find a gun (high price gun would be better) 

Dword 

444444;gunprice:17

Edit 444444 to large negative value. 

Scroll off gun and come back to it. 

Should have large negative price. 

Buy.  Complete.

Later tonight I'll look into the gold. 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

I'll say here before I release guide. 

Goto shop and find a gun (high price gun would be better) 

Dword 

444444;gunprice:17

Edit 444444 to large negative value. 

Scroll off gun and come back to it. 

Should have large negative price. 

Buy.  Complete.

Later tonight I'll look into the gold. 

Havent you tried the same method on gold?