Help with the correct English

Enyby

• Administrators
	<string name="help_faq_title">Frequently asked questions</string>
	<string name="help_faq_1_q">Why can not I enter a value greater than 99 or 60,000?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_1_a">You found the value of __type_byte__ or __type_word__. Look for __type_dword__ to enter larger values.</string>	
	<string name="help_faq_2_q">How to search for fractional (__type_float__) values, without taking into account decimals?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_2_a">Use the \"__type_auto__\" data type or range search. For example, for 11.345 you can search for \"10__tilde__12\".</string>
	<string name="help_faq_3_q">I find the value, I change it, but in the game this change does not give anything. I\'m just trying to use it, as everything comes back. What am I doing wrong?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_3_a">"In some games, the values are protected or encrypted. Before displaying the value, the value is decrypted into another variable. You change it.
Since this value is used only for display, it does not affect the game mechanics. To find the real value, rather than the displayed value, use the search for the encrypted value, or the fuzzy search.
Sometimes the value is stored on the server and synchronized each time. In this case, it can not be hacked. If the game does not work without the Internet and the previous ways did not help - most likely this is the case."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_4_q">Does not find value in game X. Or finds, but at change nothing happens. Or it finds, but after its change the game crashes. How to understand the problem, in the protection of the game or in __app_name__?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_4_a">"You must take a simple program that is guaranteed to have no protection and try it. I prefer to use \"Hill Climb Racing\". The game is simple, uncomplicated and does not contain any defenses. You can check the hacking of money as a direct search by number, and fuzzy search for change.
If hacking on this simple game works, then it\'s in that X game that you tried to hack. If not, then the problem is in __app_name__.
There is an option even easier: \"Tap Counter\". Install it. Run. Try to crack the number of tapes displayed on the screen. It should be very easy. If not, then the problem is in __app_name__ or it settings.
Try another version of __app_name__, try to search for a description of the error received on the forum in the relevant topic or in Internet. In extreme cases, you can ask around in the forum."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_5_q">How to search for time?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_5_a">"- Try to search as the number of days, hours, minutes or seconds. The data type can be either __type_byte__, __type_word__, __type_dword__ or __type_qword__. Also you can use type __type_auto__.
- Try to search as a number of milli- or nanoseconds. The data type is __type_dword__ or __type_qword__.
- Try to search as unix timestamp the end date. Type - __type_dword__. It is considered as the difference between the current unix timestamp and the saved one. Search through the range search.
For example, if 30 days are written, then you are looking for 30 +/- 1 day from the current unix timestamp. The current unix timestamp can be easily viewed on the Internet."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_6_q">Is it possible to hack online games?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_6_a">Possible hacking of the data that is stored on the client. Everything on the server can not be hacked. In different games can be different ways. Even within a single game, some of the data can be on the server, and some can not.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_7_q">Where does speedhack work?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_7_a">"Speedhack may not work on x86 devices / emulators for games that do not have x86 libraries.
Also for an Art environment, speedhack does not work with Java timers. If the game uses them and you have an Art environment (usually Android 5 and above), then speedhack will not work."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_8_q">__app_name__ as a whole works for me, but in some games I\'m getting the PTRACE_ATTACH error. Why and what to do about it?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_8_a">This game is equipped with protection against debugging by the type of SecNeo protection. __app_name__ can not bypass this protection. Through it, you can not hack this game.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_9_q">Why does the application have such a strange package name? Why is the application not updated, but every time install separately? Why do each version have a different package name?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_9_a">To exclude detection by anti-cheats by package name.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_10_q">In some games, when changing speed (speedhack), they stop responding to clicks. Is it game protection or program error?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_10_a">This means that you speedhack intercepts the input queue timers and it dies. It is necessary to select green checkmarks in the list of timers (in the settings of __app_name__) so that this does not happen.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_11_q">Why does it issue a comma separated list of errors?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_11_a">Because the delimiter of numbers is a semicolon (\"__semicolon__\").</string>
	<string name="help_faq_12_q">How do I perform multiple searches at the same time?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_12_a">At the moment, the application does not allow this, but you can install the application several times and run the copies together if there is enough memory and disk space.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_13_q">Do I need to update the application if there is nothing significant in the changes?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_13_a">It is desirable. Support is only for the latest version.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_14_q">What do the symbols \"!\" And \"#\", before the process name?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_14_a">"This marks the traced processes.
\"#\" - before the process means that it is traced by some other process.
\"!\" - before the process, this process is traced some other process.
Tracing is typical for debugging or hacking. Also it is used in some protections. Typically, a process with a \"#\" sign is a protected process."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_15_q">Why does the application after the standard installation perform also own installation, issuing requests for root rights?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_15_a">__app_name__ reinstalls itself with random data to exclude its detection by anti-cheats. Root rights are needed for \"silent\" installation and uninstallation. You can not give them out. In this case, you will have to manually respond to all requests of the system for installing applications.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_16_q">What is __pkg__? Is it a trojan or a virus? Is it safe to give this application a root?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_16_a">This is the base name of the __app_name__ package. Issuing a root is safe if __app_name__ is downloaded from trusted sources.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_17_q">Why is __app_name__ in the list of installed applications named as a random character set? Why does this character set request a root? Why when launching __app_name__ writes that the root is not provided by __app_name__, but by some kind of abracadabra?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_17_a">Because __app_name__ uses hiding itself from detection by anti-cheats.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_18_q">Why is __app_name__ of the latest versions sometimes detected by anticheats, and sometimes not?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_18_a">Because __app_name__ uses hiding itself from detection by anti-cheats. This includes a random package name and application. At each installation they are different. Try reinstalling __app_name__ to regenerate. Perhaps after this anti-cheat will cease to see __app_name__.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_19_q">Why is not my game in the application list?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_19_a">Because this is a list of running applications, and your application is not running. Run it, and then select it in __app_name__.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_20_q">Why can not Java applications respond to speedhack on Android 5 and above?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_20_a">Because speedhack is designed for games with native libraries. Your application is not. And since 5 android used the environment of Art, instead of Dalvik, which makes it impossible to intercept Java timers. Do not do anything. The situation will not change in the future.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_21_q">I used a different speedhack / hacking tool on 4 android and everything worked. Now put __app_name__ on 5 and above android, but those methods do not work. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_21_a">"Because many things have changed and your utility would not work just like that. Do not play yourself illusions that this __app_name__ is so bad, but if there was that utility, then uh! There\'s no such thing.
To test this, it\'s enough to put __app_name__ on 4 android, and in it to repeat all the same actions as in that utility. As a result, you will succeed. But this does not mean that these same methods will work on 5 android and above.
This fact is confirmed experimentally, repeatedly."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_22_q">I\'m watching a video sample / screenshots and there are other data in the memory editor. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_22_a">Because the video / screenshot has a different output format. In the memory editor, press the menu - select \"__value_format__\" and configure the output as it should.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_23_q">When the value is frozen, the game starts to brake or lag. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_23_a">Because you in the __app_name__ settings enable option \"__hide_from_game__\". Turn it off.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_24_q">How can I disable or disable checking for new versions when I start the application?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_24_a">No way.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_25_q">How to rewind time back in the application? Is it possible to make a time jump not forward, but backward?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_25_a">No way. You can not. Time must always increase otherwise the game can crash. However, in the latest versions we added the possibility of a negative time jump. The result may be a hang of the game or loss of data. We warned.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_26_q">I put the icon on and it disappeared. How can I get it back?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_26_a">The icon becomes transparent, but you can still click on it. Clicked where it was, then changed the setting via the interface.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_27_q">How do I search for a value if it is displayed in rounding with the game? For example, 1.85M.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_27_a">Search for the search range. The range limits depend on the rounding rules. For example, \"1845000__tilde__1854999\" for standard rounding.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_28_q">How do I search for a percentage value? For example, 123%.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_28_a" formatted="false">It is depends from implementation. For different games all can be different. For example 123%. It can be __type_float__ or __type_double__ with any value. Like 1.23 or 123.0. Or it can be integer types: __type_byte__, __type_word__, __type_dword__. For example 123 or 12300. On output it can be divided on some number. 100 or 345 or anything else. For each game it can be different. You can try the most obvious cases. For 123% it can be 1.23 or 123. Type - __type_auto__. If you are lucky it can be what you need.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_29_q">What if the game detects __app_name__?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_29_a">"- You can try to enable the \"__hide_from_game__\" setting, but this does not always help.
- If after the __app_name__ system installation you canceled it own installation, it can also help to detect by application name or package name. Reinstall the __app_name__ and do not cancel the installation.
- Also you can try XPrivacy or similar utilities. Find how to configure them on the Internet."</string>

13 hours ago, Enyby said:

<string name="help_encrypted_search_title">Search for encrypted values</string>
	<string name="help_encrypted_search">
"* Search for encrypted values:
     1.  Switch to __app_name__ from a game.
     2.  Tap the \"__search_known_value__\" button in the \"__search__\" tab.
     3.  Input the number that is displayed in the game.
     4.  Select the suitable data type, or choose (\"__type_auto__\" (if you are not sure), any other options (if needed), check \"__mode_hacking__\" and click \"__search__\".
     5.  When finished searching, search results will be displayed in the list.
     6.  Go back to the game. After the value has changed, switch to __app_name__ again.
     7.  Search for the value that changed. Checkbox \"__mode_hacking__\" must be checked.
     8.  If there are too many results, continue to step 6.
     9.  If only a few results are left, you can try to modify, store or freeze the value.
"	</string>

10 hours ago, Enyby said:

<string name="help_faq_title">Frequently asked questions</string>
	<string name="help_faq_1_q">Why can   I not enter a value greater than 99 or 60,000?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_1_a">You found the value of __type_byte__ or __type_word__. Look for __type_dword__ to enter larger values.</string>	
	<string name="help_faq_2_q">How to search for fractional (__type_float__) values, without taking into account decimals?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_2_a">Use the \"__type_auto__\" data type or range search. For example, for 11.345 you can search for \"10__tilde__12\".</string>
	<string name="help_faq_3_q">I found the value and changed it, but in the game this change does not do anything. I'm just trying to use it but everything comes back. What am I doing wrong?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_3_a">"In some games, the values are protected or encrypted. Before displaying the value, the value is decrypted into another variable. You changed it.
Since this value is used only for display, it does not affect the game mechanics. To find the real value, rather than the displayed value, use the search for the encrypted value, or the fuzzy search.
Sometimes the value is stored on the server and synchronized each time. In this case, it can not be hacked. If the game does not work without the Internet and the previous ways did not help - most likely this is the case."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_4_q">Does not find the value in game X. Or finds it, but when changed nothing happens. Or it finds it, but after it's changed the game crashes. How do I know what the problem is, is it the protection in the game or with __app_name__?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_4_a">"You must take a simple program that is guaranteed to have no protection and try it. I prefer to use \"Hill Climb Racing\". The game is simple, uncomplicated and does not contain any defenses. You can check the hacking of money as a direct search by number, and fuzzy search for change.
If hacking on this simple game works, then it's in that X game that you tried to hack. If not, then the problem is in __app_name__.
There is even an easier option: \"Tap Counter\". Install it. Run. Try to crack the number of tapes displayed on the screen. It should be very easy. If not, then the problem is in __app_name__ or its settings.
Try another version of __app_name__, try to search for a description of the error received on the forum in the relevant topic or on the Internet. In extreme cases, you can ask around in the forum."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_5_q">How to search for time?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_5_a">"- Try to search as the number of days, hours, minutes or seconds. The data type can be either __type_byte__, __type_word__, __type_dword__ or __type_qword__. Also you can use type __type_auto__.
- Try to search as a number of milli- or nanoseconds. The data type is __type_dword__ or __type_qword__.
- Try to search as unix timestamp the end date. Type - __type_dword__. It is considered as the difference between the current unix timestamp and the saved one. Search through the range search.
For example, if 30 days are written, then you are looking for 30 +/- 1 day from the current unix timestamp. The current unix timestamp can be easily viewed on the Internet."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_6_q">Is it possible to hack online games?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_6_a"> It is possible to hack the data that is stored on the client. Anything on the server can not be hacked. In different games can be different ways. Even within a single player game, some of the data may be on the server, and some may not.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_7_q">Where does speedhack work?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_7_a">"Speedhack may not work on x86 devices / emulators for games that do not have x86 libraries.
Also for an Art environment, speedhack does not work with Java timers. If the game uses them and you have an Art environment (usually Android 5 and above), then speedhack will not work."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_8_q">__app_name__ as a whole works for me, but in some games I'm getting the PTRACE_ATTACH error. Why and what to do about it?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_8_a">This game is equipped with protection against debugging by the type of SecNeo protection. __app_name__ can not bypass this protection. Through it, you can not hack this game.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_9_q">Why does the application have such a strange package name? Why is the application not updated, but every time install separately? Why does each version have a different package name?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_9_a">To prevent detection by anti-cheats by package name.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_10_q">In some games, when changing speed (speedhack), they stop responding to clicks. Is it game protection or program error?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_10_a">This means that your speedhacking intercepts the input queue timers and it dies. It is necessary to select green checkmarks in the list of timers (in the settings of __app_name__) so that this does not happen.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_11_q">Why does it issue a comma separated list of errors?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_11_a">Because the delimiter of numbers is a semicolon (\"__semicolon__\").</string>
	<string name="help_faq_12_q">How do I perform multiple searches at the same time?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_12_a">At the moment, the application does not allow this, but you can install the application several times and run the copies together if there is enough memory and disk space.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_13_q">Do I need to update the application if there is nothing significant in the changes?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_13_a">It is suggested. Support is only for the latest version.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_14_q">What are the symbols \"!\" And \"#\", before the process name?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_14_a">"This marks the traced processes.
\"#\" - before the process means that it is traced by some other process.
\"!\" - before the process, this process is traced some other process.
Tracing is typical for debugging or hacking. Also it is used in some protections. Typically, a process with a \"#\" sign is a protected process."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_15_q">Why does the application after the standard installation also perform its own installation, issuing requests for root rights?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_15_a">__app_name__ reinstalls itself with random data to prevent its detection by anti-cheats. Root rights are needed for \"silent\" installation and uninstallation. You can not give them out. In this case, you will have to manually respond to all requests of the system for installing applications.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_16_q">What is __pkg__? Is it a trojan or a virus? Is it safe to give this application root access?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_16_a">This is the base name of the __app_name__ package. Issuing root access is safe if __app_name__ is downloaded from trusted sources.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_17_q">Why is __app_name__ in the list of installed applications named as a random character set? Why does this character set request root access? Why when launching __app_name__ writes that the root is not provided by __app_name__, but by some kind of abracadabra?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_17_a">Because __app_name__ uses it to hide itself from detection by anti-cheats.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_18_q">Why is __app_name__ of the latest versions sometimes detected by anticheats, and sometimes not?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_18_a">Because __app_name__ uses different things to hide itself from detection by anti-cheats. This includes a random package name and application. At each installation they are different. Try reinstalling __app_name__ to regenerate. Perhaps after this anti-cheat will cease to see __app_name__.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_19_q">Why is my game not in the application list?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_19_a">Because this is a list of running applications, and your application is not running. Run it, and then select it in __app_name__.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_20_q">Why can Java applications not respond to speedhack on Android 5 and above?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_20_a">Because speedhack is designed for games with native libraries. Your application is not. And since Android 5 used the environment of Art, instead of Dalvik, which makes it impossible to intercept Java timers. Do not do anything. The situation will not change in the future.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_21_q">I used a different speedhack / hacking tool on android 4 and everything worked. Now I put __app_name__ on android 5 and above, but those methods do not work. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_21_a">"Because many things have changed and your utility would not work just like that. Do not create your illusions that this __app_name__ is so bad, but if there was that utility, then uh! There's no such thing.
To test this, put __app_name__ on android 4, and repeat all the same actions as in that utility. As a result, you will succeed. But this does not mean that these same methods will work on android 5 and above.
This fact is confirmed experimentally, repeatedly."</string>
	<string name="help_faq_22_q">I'm watching a video sample / screenshots and there are other data in the memory editor. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_22_a">Because the video / screenshot has a different output format. In the memory editor, press the menu - select \"__value_format__\" and configure the output as it should.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_23_q">When the value is frozen, the game starts to brake or lag. Why?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_23_a">Because you have in the __app_name__ settings the option to \"__hide_from_game__\" enabled. Turn it off.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_24_q">How can I disable checking for new versions when I start the application?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_24_a">No way.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_25_q">How to rewind the time back in the application? Is it possible to make a time jump not forward, but backward?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_25_a">No way. You can not. Time must always increase otherwise the game can crash. However, in the latest versions we added the possibility of a negative time jump. The result may be a hang of the game or loss of data. Be warned.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_26_q">I put the icon on and it disappeared. How can I get it back?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_26_a">The icon becomes transparent, but you can still click on it. Click where it was, then changed the setting via the interface.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_27_q">How do I search for a value if it is displayed in rounding with the game? For example, 1.85M.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_27_a">Search for the search range. The range limits depend on the rounding rules. For example, \"1845000__tilde__1854999\" for standard rounding.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_28_q">How do I search for a percentage value? For example, 123%.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_28_a" formatted="false">It is depends on the implementation. For each game it can all be different. For example 123%. It can be __type_float__ or __type_double__ with any value. Like 1.23 or 123.0. Or it can be integer types: __type_byte__, __type_word__, __type_dword__. For example 123 or 12300. On output it can be divided on some number. 100 or 345 or anything else. For each game it can be different. You can try the most obvious cases. For 123% it can be 1.23 or 123. Type - __type_auto__. If you are lucky it can be what you need.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_29_q">What if the game detects __app_name__?</string>
	<string name="help_faq_29_a">"- You can try to enable the \"__hide_from_game__\" setting, but this does not always help.
- If after the __app_name__ system installation you canceled it own installation, it can also help to detect by application name or package name. Reinstall the __app_name__ and do not cancel the installation.
- Also you can try XPrivacy or similar utilities. Find out how to configure them on the Internet."</string>

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
	<string name="change_float_type">Select the type of floating windows</string>
	<string name="reset_float_type">Reset the type of floating windows</string>
	<string name="search_mask_address">Address (mask) search</string>
	<string name="mask">Mask:</string>
	<string name="mask_request">Enter an address to search for</string>
	<string name="help_mask_search_title">Address (mask) search</string>
	<string name="help_mask_search">"* Address (mask) search:
    You can search or filter out by address with mask.

A typical example is searching for addresses that end with a known value. For example, on \"12E\".

The search parameters are the address and mask.
    In the address can be used wildcards (\"__question__\"). This symbol means that it can be any character from \"0\" to \"F\".
    An additional mask is formed from the address, so the leading zeros are important. Thus, the search for \"0120\" and the search for \"120\" is not the same thing.
    In the first case will be found: \"00010120\", \"00020120\", \"00030120\" and so on. While in the second: \"00001120\", \"00002120\", \"00003120\" and so on.

You can search both for equality and for the inequality indicated by the mask. The second option can be useful for eliminating unnecessary values.

The address and mask are entered in the hexadecimal system and without the letter \"__hex__\" at the end.
    The mask obtained from the address intersects with the mask that was entered by you. This is the resultant search mask.

The following examples are equivalent, because the resulting mask has same - \"FF0\"
__mask_example__
"</string>

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Will be good if anyone correct text from this topic:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17200-gameguardian-official-help/

Correction better copy to here inside code tag.

Like this:

Code system (dangerous) - the code of the system libraries. Changing this memory can corrupt user data.

Regions that are marked as (slow) can greatly slow down the search.
Changing the memory in (dangerous) regions can lead to application crashes and data corruption.

Thanks.

• Administrators
	<string name="help_fill_title">Fill (increment) values</string>
	<string name="help_fill">"* Fill (increment) values:
    It often happens that too many values are found, but they can not be changed from the game.
	In this case, the fill comes to the rescue.

A typical example of use is the search for the price of an item, with a subsequent replacement by a negative one.

1. Select the desired items.
	2. Select \"__edit_selected__\".
	3. Press the button \"__more__\" to display \"__increments__\" field, if this field is not present.
	4. In \"__increments__\" field, enter the increment value. Usually this is 1. And click \"__yes__\".
	5. The selected items will receive new values.
	6. Go to the game and see how the desired value has changed, moving across game screens.
	7. If the value has not changed, then the desired element not among selected. Return to __app_name__ and using the \"__delete_selected__\" -> \"__revert_and_remove__\", remove the selected items, returning them the previous value. Now you can try everything from the beginning with other elements, if there are any.
	8. If the value has changed, then the desired element is one of the selected elements. Remember the new value and return to __app_name__.
	9. In the list of selected items, search for the desired value. Unselect it. Delete all other values, using \"__delete_selected__\" -> \"__revert_and_remove__\", returning them the previous value.
	10. Modify the desired element value as you need.

Typical errors are removal without revert. After that, the game can crash.

If you find a lot of values, try to do fill in small portions to avoid crashes.
"</string>

• Administrators
	<string name="use_small_list_items">Small list items in the memory editor:</string>
	<string name="help_hint_1">* If you always find the desired values in the same region (letters at the end of the items in the results list), you can select only these regions for a faster search.</string> 

• Administrators
	<string name="help_faq_30_q">__app_name__ searches for values very slowly and for a long time in the Android emulator on the PC.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_30_a">"Most likely you have virtualization disabled in the PC BIOS. Turn it on.
__app_name__ runs inside the emulator, so the speed of it work depends on the speed of the emulator.
If virtualization is enabled, but the speed is still low, check the settings of your emulator, or use another emulator.
You can also use the another tool - CheatEngine for PC - it will search faster and give you many features which are never will be in __app_name__."</string> 

• Administrators
	<string name="help_speed_up_title">How to speed up search</string>
	<string name="help_speed_up">"* How to speed up search:
    1. If you have a lot of RAM, then you can store the data there. This greatly speeds up the search. Set the setting \"__data_in_ram__\" to \"__yes__\". In an Anroid emulator on a PC, this can slow down the search.
	2. If you have little RAM, the data will be stored on the memory card. Use a memory card with a high write and read speed.
	3. You can also specify the storage of data in the internal memory of the device, if it faster than the memory card. Set the setting \"__set_path__\" to the desired path.
	4. On search, select only the desired regions. Avoid slow (\"__slow__\") and dangerous (\"__dangerous__\") regions.
	5. You can also specify the limits of the memory range, for search, if you know them. Click the button \"__more__\" in the search dialog and enter the limits.
	6. Search for only the desired types of data. The data type \"__type_auto__\" is slow.
	7. If you are use an Android emulator on a PC, check that virtualization is enabled in the PC BIOS.
"</string> 

• Administrators
	<string name="help_faq_31_q">After a while, __app_name__ icon disappears.</string>
	<string name="help_faq_31_a">"Try clicking in the place where the icon was be. If this open __app_name__ interface, then the icon is hidden in the settings or your firmware has bugs with display the icon.
If the interface does not open, it means that __app_name__ has been unloaded from memory.
Possible reasons:
1. There is not enough RAM on the device - __app_name__ killed by the system. Try use less RAM. In __app_name__ settings, do not specify the storage of data in RAM, do not set a large number of displayed results, unload \"extra\" applications from RAM, use \"light weight\" analogues of applications that can not be unloaded (for example, launcher). In especially bad cases, reboot the device before run __app_name__ with the game. Almost all of the firmware always has leak RAM. More time after reboot - the less available RAM.
2. You have a process killers which kills __app_name__.
Disable the killers or add __app_name__ to its exceptions.
Killers are also all sorts of \"optimizers\" and \"improvers\" of RAM.
In general, see the description for the software, if you do not know is that the killer or not.

For FlyMe: __app_name__ for some reason after a few minutes of work unloaded - you need to allow work in the background for __app_name__ and your root manager (usually SuperSu).

You can also try to enable \"__use_notification__\" in __app_name__ settings. Sometimes this prevent kill __app_name__."</string>

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
	<string name="help_xor_search_title">XOR search</string>
    <string name="help_xor_search">"* XOR search:
        If you know that the value you need is encrypted with a XOR key that is always at the same distance from the value, then you can use this mode to search by the decrypted value.
     1.  Switch to __app_name__ from a game.
     2.  Tap the \"__search_known_value__\" button in the \"__search__\" tab.
     3.  Enter a search number and XOR key distance, separated by \"__mode_xor__\". For example, to search for value 100 with a key on distance 8, enter:
		100__mode_xor__8
     	To input additional symbols, use the \"__btn_hex__\" button on internal keyboard.
     4.  Select the suitable data type, or choose \"__type_auto__\" (if you are not sure) and other options (if needed) and click \"__search__\".
     5.  When finished searching, search results will be displayed in the list.
     6.  Back to the game. After the value has changed, switch to __app_name__ again.
     7.  Repeat XOR search with appropriate changes.
     8.  If there are too many results, repeat steps 6 and 7.
     9.  If few results are left, you can try to modify, store or freeze the value.

You can use XOR search with range search. For example \"100__tilde__150__mode_xor__8\".
	Usually XOR search is slower from usual number search.
	This mode not supported in the group search or in the encrypted search.
	Distance must be from 1 to 4096 inclusive.
	You can input distance in hex form with __hex__ symbol at the end: \"100__tilde__150__mode_xor__10h\".
	Distance must respect values align. For example, dword must be aligned to 4-bytes boundary. This mean search \"40X7\" is useless for dword because 7 can not divide to 4.
	Combine this mode with another can cause problems on the bad firmware. For example, if you make usual search and after that refine in XOR mode this can cause hang or reboot your device. This must not happen if the first search will be in this mode.
	A fuzzy search of this mode is not supported. You can combine it but fuzzy work as usual and do not respect your XOR key with distance.
	Sign for values is respected. It is mean you can search value not equal, greater, smaller and so on.
	In this search, all values are considered signed.
"</string>

First of all Even i get Confused in English Sometimes but tried my best to correct

<string name="search_helper">Search helper:</string>

<string name="off">Off</string>

<string name="go_to_game">Go to the game, if found a lot</string>

<string name="go_to_game_and_restore">Go to the game, if found a lot and restore the search mode on next open</string>

<string name="nothing">Nothing</string>

<string name="sort">Just sort</string>

<string name="sort_and_remove_duplicates">Sort and remove duplicates</string>

<string name="help_basics_title">Basic information</string>

<string name="help_basics">"After start the application, by clicking the \"__start__\" button, a floating icon appears on the screen. It can be dragged to any location.

Short tap on the icon will open the main application interface, long tap - shows panel for changing speed of the game.

In the Application the main dialogs are:

* In the upper left corner - the icon of the game. Tap on it allows you to select another game.

* In the center are located bookmarks to navigate through the tabs. Tap on the desired bookmark displays the appropriate tab.

Total 4 tabs: settings, search, saved list and the memory editor.

* In the upper right corner of the interface is the closing button. Press it and the interface will be hidden, and a floating icon appear on the screen.

* At the bottom of the screen is a status bar application and the eye icon. If you press and hold on the eye icon, the interface becomes transparent, as long as you do not release your finger.

* The rest of the contents of the screen depends on which tab you're on.

On each tab, except for the settings tab, there is a menu button, which contains a variety of possible actions. In it you will find the main actions for this tab.

Settings tab contains a variety of settings, help, information about the application and exit button.

Search tab contains:

* Pause button, the name of the game, the number of results found and the refresh button.

* Below is a panel with quick access icons and a menu button. All icons are duplicated on the menu, so if you do not know the names of the icons, it can always be viewed by clicking on the menu button (the rightmost).

* Everything else took the list of search results.

Saved list tab contains:

* Pause button, the name of the selected application, the menu button and the refresh button.

* Everything else took the list with the saved values.

Memory editor tab is similar to the previous, only here instead of a list of saved values displayed memory contents.

In all three lists (the search results, saved values and memory editor), you can perform a long tap on the items for show the context menu."</string>

<string name="daemon_killed">"Daemon killed by something.

Usually it can be:

1. Any memory killers or optimizers. You must disable any killers or add __app_name__ to white list in its.

2. System killer on out of memory. Set \"__data_in_ram__\" to \"__no__\", do not use heavy apps, unload all other unused apps, try use __app_name__ after reboot device.

"</string>

• Administrators

1. Use "code" tag.

2. Currently we have updated texts. If you want fix it - now it:

<string name="search_helper">Search helper:</string>
	<string name="off">Off</string>
	<string name="go_to_game">Go back to the game, if a lot of values are found</string>
	<string name="go_to_game_and_restore">Go back to the game, if a lot of values are found and restore the search mode on next open</string>
	<string name="nothing">Nothing</string>
	<string name="sort">Sort</string>
	<string name="sort_and_remove_duplicates">Sort and remove duplicates</string>
	<string name="help_basics_title">Basic information</string>
	<string name="help_basics">"After you start the application, by clicking the \"__start__\" button, a floating icon will appear on the screen. It can be dragged to any location.
Short tapping on the icon will open the main application interface, long tap - show a panel for changing the speed of the game.

In the main screen you can see:
    * In the upper left corner - the icon of the game. Tapping on it allows you to select another game.
    * Located in the center are bookmarks to navigate through the tabs. Tapping on the desired bookmark displays the appropriate tab.

In total there are 4 tabs: settings, search, saved list and the memory editor.
    * In the upper right corner of the interface is the closing button. Press it and the interface will be hidden, and a floating icon will appear on the screen.
    * At the bottom of the screen there is a status bar and the eye icon. If you press and hold on the eye icon, the interface becomes transparent, as long as you do not release your finger.
    * The rest of the contents on the screen depends on which tab you\'re on.

On each tab, except for the settings tab, there is a menu button, which contains a variety of possible actions. In it you will find the main actions for this tab.

Settings tab contains a variety of settings, help, and information about the application, and the exit button.

Search tab contains:
    * Pause button, the name of the selected game, the number of results found, and the refresh button.
    * Below is a panel with quick access icons and a menu button. All icons are duplicated on the menu, so if you do not know the meaning of the icon, it can always be viewed by clicking on the menu button (the rightmost).
    * Below those icons will be the list of search results.

Saved list tab contains:
    * Pause button, the name of the selected application, the menu button and  the refresh button.
    * Below those icons will be the list of saved values.

Memory editor tab is similar to the previous, only here instead of a list of saved values it displays memory contents.

In all three lists (the search results, saved values and memory editor), you can perform a long tap on the items to show the context menu."</string>
	<string name="daemon_killed">"Daemon was killed by something.

Usually it can be:
    1. Any memory killers or optimizers. You must disable any killers or add __app_name__ the white list in its settings.
    2. System killer turns on due to low memory. Set \"__data_in_ram__\" to \"__no__\", do not use large apps, disable all other unused apps, try to use __app_name__ after rebooting your device."</string>