Guns of Boom

Alma2016

Hello Game Guardian

Nice to join you

Any help in hacking Guns of Boom

( Gold .. change weapon & equipments level )

Frankly i tried another hacks on it but i think they updated their data and can do a 1 hour ban for hacker players .. the Gold buying for free is no more ..

Since it is an OMG I don't know if can help in this

At least help to change player speed without being banned .. or changing weapons and equipments level

Thanks a lot

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/13/2016 at 6:23 AM, Alma2016 said:

Hello Game Guardian

Nice to join you

Any help in hacking Guns of Boom

( Gold .. change weapon & equipments level )

Frankly i tried another hacks on it but i think they updated their data and can do a 1 hour ban for hacker players .. the Gold buying for free is no more ..

Since it is an OMG I don't know if can help in this

At least help to change player speed without being banned .. or changing weapons and equipments level

Thanks a lot

How did u change price to 0.? 

Not able to hack anything with Guns of booms..any suggestions on how to hack gun bucks, gold,life , armor or atleast to change speed of player, weapons, gun levels..?

• 3 months later...

hello, I see that there are almost no hacks for guns of boom, so I'm working for a script to go through the walls without levitating, and in terms of money (gold and gunbucks) I have another hack in which I've been working and it works to such a part but you try to buy something and you get "request error" so the solution of this error is complicated, to be able to have gunbuck And unlimited goal I have to modify some files without the game restart

• 7 months later...

Archived