GUNSHIP BATTLE SECOND WAR

ZUHAIR

Name of Game:  GUNSHIP BATTLE SECOND WAR
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joycity.GunshipBattleW
Version: 1.05.00
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gold and  money
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: this is weird cause when you open GG and put your amount of money or gold and hit search the game instantly kick you out once you hit search button the game exit
Comments: you can play play this game without connection but you need Internet connection only when you lunch it after that you can turn off your wifi or mobile data if you can help me to hack it I will be so thankful

note even the option of hide GG from target apps didn't work

Edited by ZUHAIR

• Moderators
4 hours ago, ZUHAIR said:

can explain more

I haven't been able to figure out how values are stored in save exactly, so editing something incorrectly reverts save back to original state. 

But, if you spend your gold, hex edit the values back to its original state, you'll have your gold back. 

I'm going to ask someone that might have better knowledge with hex to help me edit a value to anything I want. 

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I haven't been able to figure out how values are stored in save exactly, so editing something incorrectly reverts save back to original state. 

But, if you spend your gold, hex edit the values back to its original state, you'll have your gold back. 

I'm going to ask someone that might have better knowledge with hex to help me edit a value to anything I want. 

Just use Decimal to Hex?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Just use Decimal to Hex?

I don't think the save is that simple... 

Binary diff with gold

270 vs 268

268 vs 266

266 vs 264

Only focus on Line 2 (I think).. 

Screenshot_20161112-131328.png

Screenshot_20161112-131343.png

Screenshot_20161112-131358.png

5 minutes ago, ZUHAIR said:

wow that's great but how?!  from where! damn it I'm confused right now from where I can start editing this can u explain more plz

Hex editing isn't as easy as memory editing.

I'd suggest you not to do it because it has a almost 50/50 Chance of Corrupting your Save if you do something Stupid.

Let NoFear first find a way then he will give you a hacked save probably.

Oh and @NoFear, HexEdit for Android is slow and pretty bad.

Use HxD.

• Moderators
Just now, Skullboyq said:

Hex editing isn't as easy as memory editing.

I'd suggest you not to do it because it has a almost 50/50 Chance of Corrupting your Save if you do something Stupid.

Let NoFear first find a way then he will give you a hacked save probably.

I can almost promise you, the minute this becomes popular, you'll be banned. I did this with the last game and it worked perfectly.  Then a week or more later instant ban hex editing the save. 

it doesn't matter if I corrupted or lost my save I asked for a hack for this game cause i couldn't do it by myself and I'm thankful for u guys for helping me but if u can teach me how to do it I will be more grateful  as u know give a man fish he eat for a night and teach man how to fish he eats for lifetime 

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I can almost promise you, the minute this becomes popular, you'll be banned. I did this with the last game and it worked perfectly.  Then a week or more later instant ban hex editing the save. 

Yeah, i know.

Most Hacked Mods require you to be VIP or something to not only make Money but also to fight against fixes.

5 minutes ago, ZUHAIR said:

it doesn't matter if I corrupted or lost my save I asked for a hack for this game cause i couldn't do it by myself and I'm thankful for u guys for helping me but if u can teach me how to do it I will be more grateful  as u know give a man fish he eat for a night and teach man how to fish he eats for lifetime 

I don't have this Game currently, i can try later to see what i can do.

Is this a Online Game?

Oh and the reason we aren't giving you a tutorial is because we currently have none.

• Moderators

I haven't figured out how to edit values freely in save.  For now backup save. Spend some gold, hex edit gold hack to original file values.  

@Enyby maybe looking at my screen shots the hex and value might make sense to you. 

Edit : After the 64 value and the rest of that line seem to all be gold.  

55  63  79 6c 44 is

170 gold