Can anyone mod Drilla with GG

xov12

Name of Game: Drilla
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivecraft.digga
Version: 1.0.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I only tried the super basics. Searched for my gem value, spent some, searched again and returned no results.
Comments: I saw a link on google for the iOS version hacked with 9999999 gems, was wondering if someone could help me achieve that for Android.

• 7 months later...

I second this demand with the version 2.0.6 of this apk

I tried to change the price of gems but no luck.
The XOR search neither.
A speed hack or speed multiplier hack should be possible (seems to be client side) but I do not know how to realise that (obviously the speed hack in GG don't work)

Edited by minikea85

Tried the first one (didn't tried qword before) : it finds the value but it's restored immediatly to default (20 in my case)

the second one didn't find anything. but I can search with these clues now and try to find other interesting values

no luck so far. If someone can try to update the hack for 2.0.6 version, it would be great.

Thanks

edit: I succeed to reproduce the first hack:

search for QWORD 100;420;875;4700;10500 (should be only one result with these 5 values)

in memory, change the value just before the 100, it should be the "everyday bonus"

Edited by minikea85
Success to find something

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I managed to crack into crystals and gold. The amount of gold changes easily, just change the selling price of minerals, it is indicated in the same place where you can buy boosts. She is listed in "Float." But with crystals it’s more difficult. The only value that was found is in the box where you can gather helpers. There will be only two such boxes in the game (one costs 100 crystals, but in it you get 150 and for 2400 crystals, but in it you get 4800 for yourself). So here. We look in "Dword" for 2400; 4800, when we find it, go to the value and look for 100; 150 there (this is the price and getting crystals in the first box). 100 is changed to 0, and 150 to the desired number of crystals. We buy and enjoy!)

S90801-07183305.jpg

19 hours ago, IvanFed said:

I managed to crack into crystals and gold. The amount of gold changes easily, just change the selling price of minerals, it is indicated in the same place where you can buy boosts. She is listed in "Float." But with crystals it’s more difficult. The only value that was found is in the box where you can gather helpers. There will be only two such boxes in the game (one costs 100 crystals, but in it you get 150 and for 2400 crystals, but in it you get 4800 for yourself). So here. We look in "Dword" for 2400; 4800, when we find it, go to the value and look for 100; 150 there (this is the price and getting crystals in the first box). 100 is changed to 0, and 150 to the desired number of crystals. We buy and enjoy!)

S90801-07183305.jpg

I cant make the crystal trick. I search for the dword 2400;4800 o found the 2 and then? I dont understand your tutorial. 

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, etmoides said:

I cant make the crystal trick. I search for the dword 2400;4800 o found the 2 and then? I dont understand your tutorial. 

Thanks. 

i not test but i think he mean go to option to the value in the editor and serach the value 100 next of them but i not sure

28 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

i not test but i think he mean go to option to the value in the editor and serach the value 100 next of them but i not sure

Thanks For the answer. 

Found another way to get the crystals.