Asphalt Xtreme

Rahul

Name of Game: Asphalt Xtreme

Play Store Link:

Version: 1.0.8a

What cheat? Gold/Credit

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Mostly server sided, values change back to original.

Comments: Also tried modded app, no effect due to signing in with same Google account. Gone a bit far in game so wouldn't wanna lose the progress by signing in with different account and modded app.

Get to it people :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Depending of the modded app (and what it give you) you can try to backup data of the normal version with your profile then install the modded app and use titanium backup to restore only the data into the modded app.

If the modded app is for example giving free stuff in store instead of buying it it can work.

And, what happen if you load your profile into the modded app ???
A lot of game keep the "premium" purchases even if you load your cloud save (imagine you buy for $100 and forgot to load your profile ! you lose $100 ! :-D).

Yep the modded app was supposed to give all cars unlocked and maxed with bunch (infinite) of gold n stars, i only got stars, no cars or gold.Gameloft' games are getting harder n harder to hack IMO, unless using modded app.

Yep the modded app was supposed to give all cars unlocked and maxed with bunch (infinite) of gold n stars, i only got stars, no cars or gold.Gameloft' games are getting harder n harder to hack IMO, unless using modded app.

Did you notice you post 3 time your post ? :-)

Ok, so perhaps the backup/restore option can work, you can try that because I guess gold can be purchase in game.

But yes in a more general view most of the games are harder and harder to cheat...

It's so easy to fool the player that I don't even understand why some games are still "hackable"...

My apologies, was having problem connecting to server, switched to WiFi and now it's posted thrice and it doesn't look like I can delete them either.
+ Thanks, will try the TB backup option.

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm currently hacking it. 

Guide is in the works. 

Screenshot_20161108-062718.png

it's really painful to see this in the leader boards bro. lol, how in the world we can finish this in 0 second without game guardia

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Enyby said:

I think this is only visual. Or you get ban and this result be removed by support.

Not visual. 

I've earned rewards both days now. 

Also used the LP anti ban patch. 

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Shame GameLoft. Antiban patch only allow use game after ban. Online part game will be blocked on ban.

Meh.  I don't care. I hack games, I don't play them.