Asphalt 8 airborn freeze at the end

youngaffiliate

Question

hey guys i've been having a little problem wih gameguardian lately... when playing asphalt 8 airborn when everi pause the game to  change the values just before i hit the finish line and try to unpause the game, it's like the game is frozen it wont let me unpause... it wont do anything. can any one tell me why this is happening? every thing worked perfectly once... and after that the game freeze after i change the values, why is that?

11 answers to this question

no, i follow exactly what they show on youtube... it only worked once for me and then after it dont work anymore... i cannot unpause the game... all i do is before i hit the finish line i pause open game guarding put in 99999 then minimize game guardian and try to unpause the game, but the game just wont unpause

Edited by youngaffiliate

i dont know how to do so, sorry im a noob to this one, but i also tried the hack again and it does not work anymore... it worked only once and never again... after i change the value to 215 then search... then pause the game right before i hit the finish line i edit it... after editing i can unpause the game but the hack does not take effect.

in some case, new version can't modify any value, such as max pro and speedhack, after click speedhack, my touchscreen cannot be touch and game must be force stop, but in version 8.4.4 it very smooth and speedhack work perfectly (no lag too) .. i don't know @Enyby maybe my device not compatible because i have ram 1 gb and 4gb internal (for /data and /system)