"catch_.me_.if_.you_.can" and "wbdzirypxtlz" root permissions name

Yakiaaaa

Question

I installed the new version of GG and when i opened it, my super su says that "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can" can get the root permissions, i hit yes and then another pop-up comes and says if "wbdzirypxtlz" can get root permissions, is this normal, and another thing, avast says that "wbdzirypxtlz" can be dangerous.your device maybe damaged, im scared now, tell if this is normal because i use GG for a while and i never saw this.Thanks

Enyby,i don't really trust you! Sey what is catch me if you can because when you install GG,it also install another Hidden apk named Catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_.

And when i play games with GG my screen start to flash slowly so....

You scumer of just a gud guy?

Virustotal never lie!

2 hours ago, Malware_Detective32 said:

Enyby,i don't really trust you! Sey what is catch me if you can because when you install GG,it also install another Hidden apk named Catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_.

Virustotal never lie!

if you not want use why you be there?and before make such accusation  think for example in cracks that is false positive and not a real virus

8 hours ago, Malware_Detective32 said:

Virustotal never lie!

At this point such threads should be moved to "funny quotes about game guardian".Do you think a virus app would build such a large and friendly community?Also don't you think regular users of the app would be the ones reporting and complaining instead of you who just started off?

Maybe this will help answer your question if it doesn't ask google.

Hmmmm...

Im sorry because i was thinking gg is bad

The reasson why i come here was because when i install GG in my new phone from the store it instaled that app catch me...... you now and it sey i want acces to all phone things like camera,root acces and other and i cant remove it! I dindt mean that GG is bad but can you help me to show how to remove the catch me if you can from my phone? I try to unistall it but it sey fail

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Malware_Detective32 said:

Virustotal never lie!

Lol....  Always entertaining when someone like you arrives.  You always install apps that you have no knowledge of and then panic after?

Probably download apks from many unknown sources and completely unaware of the malware you potentially have.

I've been using GG for over 4yrs...  I trust Enyby and GG.