"catch_.me_.if_.you_.can" and "wbdzirypxtlz" root permissions name

Yakiaaaa

Question

I installed the new version of GG and when i opened it, my super su says that "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can" can get the root permissions, i hit yes and then another pop-up comes and says if "wbdzirypxtlz" can get root permissions, is this normal, and another thing, avast says that "wbdzirypxtlz" can be dangerous.your device maybe damaged, im scared now, tell if this is normal because i use GG for a while and i never saw this.Thanks

44 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You need see internal name of string. For this example it is like hours_short. I do not know about mobile version but in desktop version it must be visible.

Doesn't show in mobile, the oneskyapp is pretty unstable on mobile, sometimes i get reset to the start for no reason etc.

And i do not see internal strings.

Edit: Changed to desktop version, i can see internal strings now.

And yeah, in german language you use the same shortforms as english. 

Edited by Skullboyq

I installed the new version of GG and when i opened it, my super su says that "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can" can get the root permissions, i hit yes and then another pop-up comes and says if "wbdzirypxtlz" can get root permissions, is this normal, and another thing, avast says that "wbdzirypxtlz" can be dangerous.your device maybe damaged, im scared now, tell if this is normal because i use GG for a while and i never saw this.Thanks

trust "us" bro, as long as you download this from here, it's safe for sure.

22 minutes ago, Yakiaaaa said:

Enyby, can I do the translation for the application to french ?

22 minutes ago, Yakiaaaa said:

You need to be very careful not to edit the placeholders/strings, read the post carefully before any edit.

Finally, i corrected and completed some things in https://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/5#/https://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/5#/ , i will complete all of things yesterday, you can check it.

And a question, how i can test my translation, can i download the translated app somewhere or you will do it ?

57 minutes ago, Yakiaaaa said:

Finally, i corrected and completed some things in https://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/5#/https://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/5#/ , i will complete all of things yesterday, you can check it.

And a question, how i can test my translation, can i download the translated app somewhere or you will do it ?

Thanks, every bit of translation helps  the app.

And you have to wait, Enyby manually updates the strings and translations randomly, i think he checks for broken strings or something first.

10 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Thanks, every bit of translation helps  the app.

And you have to wait, Enyby manually updates the strings and translations randomly, i think he checks for broken strings or something first.

Say to Eneby that i didnt finished the translation, thanks

1 minute ago, Yakiaaaa said:

Doesn't matter.

You can still edit it even after he transfers it, just have to wait for ththe next string update (they come quickly)

14 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

every bit of translation helps

And you can PM or @ Enyby, if he responds or not is not upto me.

I do not have more connections to him than you do, i'm still a user exactly like you.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Yakiaaaa said:

Updates will be available in next release.

I use all data from translation center at release moment. If you late with changes then its appear in next release.

Commonly release make on Sunday night/Monday morning.