GameGuaria {5} PTRACE_ATTACH error : not permitted

rashguy

hi team,

iam using leeco le 2 mobile, Andriod 6.0.1 version.

before updating the gameguarding it was working fine. after update iam getting this error. {5}PTRACE_ATTACH error : Operation not permited,

i also tried command setenfore 0 in root but nothing happens,

kindly check fix this issue on priority.

Screenshot_20161104-175558.jpg

if it's after updated GG try to clean uninstall it (uninstall, restart phone) then reinstall it again and it should work.

I had the same issue when updated GG to the latest version (the one with the new GUI) and now it's working fine.

Btw, did you managed to cheat for the money at the main screen ?

It seems the value are restored from file when changed.

For now the only thing I managed to cheat is the ammo in combat (which is already a great thing, infinite ammo, no reaload, etc.). \o/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2016 at 9:08 AM, rashguy said:

Rashguy, I have countered this problem before on Bullet Force, and the reason why it does this is because the game you are using GameGuardian with, (usually in online/server sided games) has discovered you are modifying the the game and force closes the game and gives you the error when re-opening the application. But you may be getting the error for another reason. but this is what happens to me when I am hacking Bullet Force. 

Screenshot_20161104-175558.jpg

Archived