Dungeon Hunters 5

salvy931

Name of Game: Dungeon Hunter 5
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.Gloft5DHM&hl=it
Version: 2.3.0k
What cheat? Gold, Gems (if possible) and inventory 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I try to search the values (group, haking mode, auto and Dword) but when I change the value and buy something return like before, so I freez the value but it's the same thing not change
Comments: I think is impossible to change money values but other use gg for change the sell value in the inventory but I'm not able to do this, if I can change this value money is not a problem. Anyone can try to change mission value (like the video on Asphalt 8) or sell value ? maybe if you can also number of elements in the inventory.

thanks in advance.

Everything that can bring (real) money is almost always monitored on server or encrypted, etc. :-)

For example just for fun I hacked the combo number to do only 41 combo... but it's useless, so it's not protected and the server does not watch this value (to keep it simple).

Edited by CodeKiller

u can change your stats of def and atk this way

open game

open gg

search value knowed ...

98,102 and 104 for some 1 star items

1666,1875,2125 for some wanted equip

take one of the numbers above and change it for 99999 or smthng. 

done

i try it and it goes well. 

for gold u can try to search a knowed value in dword for 4 or 5 stars endless dungeon items. search its value and change it for 999999. then sell it. see the ammount of gold winning this way . u can sell for negative gold and be with 0 gold.

sorry for my english

I've managed to change armor and weapon values and it is ok.

but i need some help about speed hack to refill energy.

I've somehow did it , but always get connection error. Error stops popping when speed is at 1. Energy is refiled, but when i try daily dungeon, it returns on previous value.

can somebody explain in detail or it is not possible with current version of game.

Thanx alot.

:)

few posts threads below someone asked the same question....looks like it is server side. can someone verify this? thank you

Edited by Babica
addition information

On 8/11/2016 at 4:12 PM, mariosbd said:

u can change your stats of def and atk this way

open game

open gg

search value knowed ...

98,102 and 104 for some 1 star items

1666,1875,2125 for some wanted equip

take one of the numbers above and change it for 99999 or smthng. 

done

i try it and it goes well. 

for gold u can try to search a knowed value in dword for 4 or 5 stars endless dungeon items. search its value and change it for 999999. then sell it. see the ammount of gold winning this way . u can sell for negative gold and be with 0 gold.

sorry for my english

Yeah i know that plus 110 for 3 star armor and 250 for 2 star weapons, but I have difficulty to change value for sell, I try but not work if you can explain it or maybe try your self. please. 

3 minutes ago, salvy931 said:

Yeah i know that plus 110 for 3 star armor and 250 for 2 star weapons, but I have difficulty to change value for sell, I try but not work if you can explain it or maybe try your self. please. 

Yeah i tried to sell too but didnt work.i do all the things he said.

• 1 year later...

Hello friends

Hi babica, thanks for supporting, 

I need help,  I'm looking for id numbers, maybe you can help me out,

Sir it Would be cool if you respond to this request, here is my kik id, you can give me heads up when you have free time to help me solve this issue. 

Kik id ========>   Nina_Rane 

• 1 year later...