Server side limited time offers

Bentover

Good day,

I have come across a few games so far that offer special time sensitive, purchase for cash deals that I can only assume are server side pushed to user accounts. 

Current example is Eternium: Mage and Minions where my main character was mailed an offer for a special follower, gems and gold for $1.29 with a timer for offer expiry.

My question is, is there any way to isolate a variable when offline as it still shows the offer, and enable the reward push without affecting the server side of the equation?

For those who may know better please forgive my ignorance as I am new to the hack scene and still trying to grasp these concepts.

Thanks for the info!

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Bentover said:

Good day,

I have come across a few games so far that offer special time sensitive, purchase for cash deals that I can only assume are server side pushed to user accounts. 

Current example is Eternium: Mage and Minions where my main character was mailed an offer for a special follower, gems and gold for $1.29 with a timer for offer expiry.

My question is, is there any way to isolate a variable when offline as it still shows the offer, and enable the reward push without affecting the server side of the equation?

For those who may know better please forgive my ignorance as I am new to the hack scene and still trying to grasp these concepts.

Thanks for the info!

Not sure what you mean exactly.... 

But I do know with SOME games you can edit the values from an inapp purchase, spend real money and get the hacked amount... 

Interesting.

I was thinking along the lines of using the time counter as a way to identify the group of variables which might have one that says "purchased? Yes/no" kind of thing.

Along the lines of what you mentioned, those are for standing offers of static amount? 

Eg x dollars for y gems offered all the time

I was more just curious how counters worked as variables and whether or not you can use them as a weakness.

• 3 weeks later...

Usually with event or limited time items it comes with updates to the app, when the time period is over the app updates and data is removed. it's not to say that it's not possible, but I think you would have to look into how data is handled between the app and server, and emulate the handshakes with a custom script. I don't see that being possible through a simple memory editting app sadly. 

(sounds like a built in scripting feature for GameGuardian would be awesome to see in future updates) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 10:30 AM, Anncute said:

does game guardian work for online games? like avakin life? thanks..

GameGuardian is a memory editing tool; if the data you wish to modify is stored locally without a server check than yes you can. In some cases, the server might have a check but there are alternative ways to exploiting the data. As for the game you mentioned I personally can not say yes.

Archived