I can not get in the game

Trevor17

Just now, twd said:

so now I gotta do? Contact Scopely and hope that we do not bannano? I speak personally, I failed to get coins or other free, Solta I tried to use the acceleration of time in the game, because it was the only thing that could be done. ..

That or Delete all Data (Start from beginning) 

When Contacting their Support you need to really act like it wasn't your fault and you didn't know what happened, else they will know you're a cheater and possibly ban

39 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

That or Delete all Data (Start from beginning) 

When Contacting their Support you need to really act like it wasn't your fault and you didn't know what happened, else they will know you're a cheater and possibly ban

So I have two solutions ...

The first would be to find the value that is broken and try to reverse (which is impossible).

The second would be to contact the support Scopelly and notify the error and hope they do not notice that I changed the game data.

Just now, Enyby said:

Before any actions you must make backup. If you do it you can revert all back from backup.

Look like that.

Ah yeah backup would've been great if you care so much about this Game, but what is gone is lost :/

31 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Ah sim de backup já teria sido ótimo se você se importa tanto sobre este jogo, mas o que está desaparecido está perdido: /

how to make a backup in the game guardian?

Parecido com isso.

My only doubt is if I can fix because I can not change the data?

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

how to make a backup in the game guardian?

Nohow. You must use backup software like Titanium Backup.

39 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

My only doubt is if I can fix because I can not change the data?

I think you can not fix anything. Support too nothing do with this. And you start all from scratch or forget about this game.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Nohow. You must use backup software like Titanium Backup.

I think you can not fix anything. Support too nothing do with this. And you start all from scratch or forget about this game.

I'll try and Support also expect the time I ended up jumping to see if it solves my problem, because I had many epic.

Big boss .. I am in a second server of a faction .. I 30 Five-Star, top everyone, Including Sandy team, Jesus Green and Andrea .. Are Very Desperate. Hopefully we solve. They make few, if anything, Control, I'm sure That will not find more coins, or else .. the only thing and the time forward. . But you have the same problem?

So, I did a test here, I anticipated the game in one day and he began to restart, only to spend that one day usually the game is back to normal, so I believe you have to expect to spend in normal time the days that jump .

Edited by Trevor17

1 hour ago, Trevor17 said:

So, I did a test here, I anticipated the game in one day and he began to restart, only to spend that one day usually the game is back to normal, so I believe you have to expect to spend in normal time the days that jump .

What are you trying to accomplish here??!

5 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

What are you trying to accomplish here??!

I used the guardian game and made a leap in time 13 days ... And my game now this restarting every time. So yesterday I did a test, I created an account and made a jump of 1 day, the game became restarting, and this morning I got the time I jumped yesterday and the game was not restarting ... What I want say is that maybe if I wait on normal days, arriving the day I made the leap in time the game returns to normal.

2 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

I used the guardian game and made a leap in time 13 days ... And my game now this restarting every time. So yesterday I did a test, I created an account and made a jump of 1 day, the game became restarting, and this morning I got the time I jumped yesterday and the game was not restarting ... What I want say is that maybe if I wait on normal days, arriving the day I made the leap in time the game returns to normal.

So let me get this right

Does your Original Account reboot on every Startup

or

Only when you Speedhack/Timejump?

Did you only use Timejump

or

Did you also use GameGuardian to hack Values?

16 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

So let me get this right

Does your Original Account reboot on every Startup

or

Only when you Speedhack/Timejump?

Did you only use Timejump

or

Did you also use GameGuardian to hack Values?

I will explain my case, 28 October I used the jump in the Guardian game time and did a 13-day jump (November 10), but my game started to lock in case the screen that receives daily and keep restarting .

Yesterday October 31, I created a secondary account and made a one-day jump (November 01) and the game began to give the same problem, getting locking and restarting all the time, so I waited until November 01 (today) and when I opened the game, he was not catching.

I believe that if I wait until the 10th of November, it may be that my account back to normal without getting restarting.

30 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

I will explain my case, 28 October I used the jump in the Guardian game time and did a 13-day jump (November 10), but my game started to lock in case the screen that receives daily and keep restarting .

Yesterday October 31, I created a secondary account and made a one-day jump (November 01) and the game began to give the same problem, getting locking and restarting all the time, so I waited until November 01 (today) and when I opened the game, he was not catching.

I believe that if I wait until the 10th of November, it may be that my account back to normal without getting restarting.

Oh why didn't you say so earlier?!

I don't know what causes this hut i thought you used GameGuardian to edit something like your Money and broke some Values by doing so.

Can you try making a new account and jumping with System Date and Time?

See if it does the same thing