I can not get in the game

Trevor17

Name of Requested File: The Walking Dead Road to Survival

Link To Download:

Is the game server-sided: Server side

Comments: guys, I have a problem, I ended up using the game guardian in the game and now he is restarting all the time, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Screenshot_2016-10-30-07-47-47[1].png

Ciao, io ho anche questo problema . Adesso appena apro il gioco,  si riavvia sempre e non mi fa più entrare. ... come se il tempo mandato avanti faccia conflitto con il server online. . Per giunta abbiamo torneo assalto fazione. ... forse dobbiamo aspettare... comunque se sapete come resettare il tempo , fatelo sapere.. io non sono riuscito a fare monete o fare altre cose.. solo velocizzare il tempo , e appena lo fatto si riavvia sempre. Su YouTube c'è un tale , Morfeo , che ha preso negan 5* subito... e noi non sappiamo nemmeno velocizzare il tempo. .. aaha

3 hours ago, Trevor17 said:

Name of Requested File: The Walking Dead Road to Survival

Link To Download:

Is the game server-sided: Server side

Comments: guys, I have a problem, I ended up using the game guardian in the game and now he is restarting all the time, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Screenshot_2016-10-30-07-47-47[1].png

Most likely broke some Values, start new Game is the only Option.

That's why you use increment and revert Values...

We have to wait for the new update, because the change was made both on our profile on the server. I hope I'm wrong but I'm trying all, even erasing the chache the game .. because he was saving the value of the time and it's going contrary.

10 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Não. Você precisa pensar antes de qualquer ação no GG , não depois.

I always thought, I used the time jump on other occasions and the game always came back to the present day.

There is nothing that I can do?

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

And the support?

There is the possibility, for example, I made a jump in the time of 5 days to pass these days usually the game back to normal?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

And the support?

What is support? Support game? Or our support for GG?

5 minutes ago, Trevor17 said:

There is the possibility, for example, I made a jump in the time of 5 days to pass these days usually the game back to normal?

I think no. Nobody known that.

There is nothing I can do to recover my account?

Not using a feature of Game Guardian?

Nope, broke way too many Values.

Unless you know each and every Value you edited and revert them back to their original your game will be useless.

2 hours ago, Trevor17 said:

No.

What you are thinking of is Anticheat.

The Game probably has a running Timer to check for when to give you rewards for playing for example Daily Coins

If you use timejump to jump 5 Days you will receive the Reward but get it taken back immediately, most likely the Anticheat notices it, thinks: "Wait, that can't be right, how did he just skip 5 Days?"

So it reverts the Timer/resets it to what it used to be and takes back your reward because you didn't even play 5 Days.

Same probably applies to Gold or something else. Game notices drastic change even though you didn't even play a single mission, sees what it is supposed to be and reverts it.

Your end doesn't match with their end= Revert 

The Game won't revert Game Mechanics though, because that would just be a waste of time and it's your fault after all.

But you broke a game mechanic, so you are stuck now because the Game won't reload that data to see if it's right.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Unless you know each and every Value you edited and revert them back to their original your game will be useless.

It is make sense only right after edit. After some time or reload game, changes can not be undone at all because broken values used in game and this broke everything.

And the support?

They'll probably be able to revert it but try telling them how it happened lol, they'll just blame you and end support.

7 hours ago, twd said:

We have to wait for the new update, because the change was made both on our profile on the server. I hope I'm wrong but I'm trying all, even erasing the chache the game .. because he was saving the value of the time and it's going contrary.

Cache... 

The problem is you deleted Cache, not Data.

A Value that is necessary to let the Game run most likely won't be in Cache.

Cache is just to make things a bit faster and not have to do the same Calculations over and over again.

But what he (probably) did was break a Value necessary to run the App correctly, not break any Calculations.

It is make sense only right after edit. After some time or reload game, changes can not be undone at all because broken values used in game and this broke everything.

Yes i know it is impossible, but if this one important Value just broke itself not other Values,

Technically (unlikely) he could search for the Value he broke and fix it.

He'd need to know which one from the Pool of 1000000 Values to do that though, which would work, but it's impossible to find your Value in there because its all the same.

In Short: not impossible, but not a chance either

Edited by Skullboyq

so now I gotta do? Contact Scopely and hope that we do not bannano? I speak personally, I failed to get coins or other free, Solta I tried to use the acceleration of time in the game, because it was the only thing that could be done. ..