Samurai vs Zombies Unlimited Silver Coins

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Name of Game: Samurai vs Zombies

Game Version if known: 1.1.4

Name of Cheat: Unlimited Silver Coins

Name of Adress (if any):

Manual Steps:

IMPORTANT NOTE: The thing to remember is that each silver coin is worth 3.

So, start a wave, kill a foe until it drops a coin, collect 1 coin, then run GameGuardian and input 3. Then, keep killing within the same wave, each time you collect a silver coin drop click the + in GameGuardian, until you narrow it down to the appropriate field. Edit to your heart's content.

Note: You may not need to narrow it down to one field. I usually get it down to around 50-70 options in the list, scroll to the bottom of the list, and it'll be the low number that's divisible by 3.

At the end of the wave, you will be given all the silver coins that you edited in the cheat engine, and those will be added to your total silver coin amount.

I'm sure this will work for the gold Glu coins as well, however the Glu coins are such a rare drop that it'd be hard pressed to isolate the field within one wave

NOTE: This MUST be done within a single wave.

Enjoy!

Babam

FYI all this works with the plinko B A L Ls and also with items you get from plinko game (sorry this only affect the count you see not the count you get, still have to try to change the number and get 1 more matching item and see if the totals moves to that new number).

I will later post a tibu backup of my game that has 9 million coins and 1 million plinko B a l l s.

stupid censor!

Edited by popfan
problem with plinko items

• Administrators

FYI all this works with the plinko B A L Ls and also with items you get from plinko game.

I will later post a tibu backup of my game that has 9 million coins and 1 million plinko B a l l s.

stupid censor!

Removed that censor ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice. Still works in version 1.2.3.

Once you find the silver coin address, the next location is glu credits followed by pachinko balls. I was able to set both, but due to some quirk in the game, I have been completely unable to accumulate glu credits, even after winning them legitimately, and while it said I picked up 111 of them, my balance remained at 0.

I'm guessing subsequent values may represent other possible drops and it would be interesting to tweak them as well but I haven't had the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...