AcePunk2

1 hour ago, AcePunk2 said:

Name of Game:Call of duty heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:2.9.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
Comments:

I'm not going to Question why you made the Title irrelevant with the Request but i'll gladly inform you about Offsets.

Let's say you wanna help others on this Forum find Gold and Silver in some Game as quick as Possible or you just want to find other things without having to search for them every time, you can achieve this using Offsets.

First you need to know what a Memory Address is, a Memory Address is the Place where a Value is stored in Memory (Probably wrong but whatever just follow me here)

For Example Address 00000000 stores 1000 Gold

And Address 000000FF stores 2000 Silver

(Very unlikely btw)

This is where Offsets come in Handy . 

You know from the Searches you did that 00000000 is where your Gold is and 000000FF is where your Silver is. 

These 2 have an offset of FF because they are FF Addresses away from each other (in Hex)

But the Game doesn't always Store their Silver and Gold in the same Address (Today almost every Game does this)

But you know that Gold and Silver are FF Addresses away from eachother 

So you either can:

Union Search/Group Search the Values

So you go like this 

A;B;Z

A is Gold so 1000

B is Silver so 2000

Z is your Offset, the amount of Addreses that they are away from eachother

So you Search like this 

1000;2000;FF (Hex)

or

1000;2000;255 (Decimal)

With this you will only find 1000's and 2000's that are 255 Addresses away from each other, Filtering a lot of Numbers. 

Now you can Edit them both

or you can:

Known Search one of the Two Values

So lets take Gold for this

You Search 1000 Gold

You do the same procedure of making it go higher or lower to get only 1 Result

You now only have 1 Result.

Press on that Result,

Press Offset Calculator

And enter offset FF/255

Press go to 

And now you are at Silver and can edit it directly without having to do another Search

But wait...

There is still a thing in the Game we forgot about, Diamonds.

Because you know that Gold and Silver had an offset of FF you assume that Diamond may be the same.

You press on your Silver Value, 

Press Offset Calculator

Enter FF and Go To

And what do you know, we have our Exact Diamond Value without even Searching for it in Union or Known Search!

Just think of Offset of like a Distance from A to B, if you Stand 100 Meters away from your Friend you have an Offset of 100 because your Friend is 100 Meters away from you.

In Memory Bytes are used but it doesn't matter for this Topic.

I bet you didn't understand a single thing huh.

If you still have questions, (which you probably do) just ask me here.

Here is a explanation from Enyby, it's really similar to mine but a lot easier to understand  

Offset: Summary

1. What is it.

The offset is the distance between the two addresses.
Addresses are always written in hexadecimal. Offset too.
The offset can be positive, if the second address is greater than the first or negative if not.
Essentially offset is the amount (and direction: forward plus, minus - back) bytes which must move to get from the first to the second address.

2. For what.

Let's say we have a game with silver and gold. The values are encrypted, so you do not able to find them directly. Silver is easy to obtain, so it is easy to find in the memory.
Gold is much more difficult to obtain. Accordingly, the more difficult to find a memory address.
But you know that gold is offset -3BA, relative to silver.
How? We read somewhere, or on the basis of previous hacks have suggested, and it was confirmed.

To find the gold you find silver in the memory. This is done simply. Next you add the offset (long tap on an item of gold -> offset calculator) and proceed to the memory address of gold. This is all.

For example, your address 091857B4 for silver.Offset -3BA. Then gold will be on the address 091853FA.

It is important to understand that not all games can be applied offset. If game have a different offset between silver and gold
 every restart, then this method will not work.

• 1 year later...
On 27/10/2016 at 3:47 AM, Skullboyq said:

Here is a explanation from Enyby, it's really similar to mine but a lot easier to understand  

Offset: Summary

1. What is it.

The offset is the distance between the two addresses.
Addresses are always written in hexadecimal. Offset too.
The offset can be positive, if the second address is greater than the first or negative if not.
Essentially offset is the amount (and direction: forward plus, minus - back) bytes which must move to get from the first to the second address.

2. For what.

Let's say we have a game with silver and gold. The values are encrypted, so you do not able to find them directly. Silver is easy to obtain, so it is easy to find in the memory.
Gold is much more difficult to obtain. Accordingly, the more difficult to find a memory address.
But you know that gold is offset -3BA, relative to silver.
How? We read somewhere, or on the basis of previous hacks have suggested, and it was confirmed.

To find the gold you find silver in the memory. This is done simply. Next you add the offset (long tap on an item of gold -> offset calculator) and proceed to the memory address of gold. This is all.

For example, your address 091857B4 for silver.Offset -3BA. Then gold will be on the address 091853FA.

It is important to understand that not all games can be applied offset. If game have a different offset between silver and gold
 every restart, then this method will not work.

I wish you would of told you how to hack Call Of Duty Heroes instead of how to use offsets ahahah. I guess you helped the guy since he isn’t replying to your message :) It’s a shame he didn’t say thank you or anything. Must of taken you some time to write that explanation up. If you ever have to the time to find how Call Of Duty Heroes can be hacked with iGG I’d appreciate that. It seems to be a game that has been requested yet ignored for reason. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

You have 2 values

A and B

Distance from A to B is offset.

Values A B and C, calculate offset

Will be distance from A to B,  B to C and A to C.

Archived