Monster Legands

Drksdegamer

There's a hack for Monster Legands, sadly once you do the hack its only working for a minimum amount of time since a error message saying "something went wrong please reload the game", you go from 2B on gold, food, gems. back to your amount before the hack either lower or higher the amount from your original. I know most of you will say "play offline" there's the thing what you do offline won't save when you go back online. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Drksdegamer said:

But I feel like there's is some possible way of glitching the game to save like a force backup to keep your gold, food, and gems.

It takes a few seconds before server realizes data on your end doesn't match their end.  Even if you "forced closed" after hacked it, created tibu, it wouldn't work. 

I can download and check the game it, but typically with that message you can't have your save mismatch the server save. 

Archived