[request] Paradise War

AlvinS

Name of Game: Paradise War
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjoygame.ttwyus&hl=en
Version: 0.13.61
What cheat? Maybe Gold, Diamond, Energy, XP, Damage, etc . please guys
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i couldnt hack diamonds,gold, xp, energy, damage with game guardian

Comments:

i tried to search gold value(dword) with gameguardian and couldnt find any value.... if anyone can find them plz tell me how.

Edited by AlvinS
adding some hack request for it

Update : Paradise war is a online games. I don't know how to change the diamond, and other value. Maybe somebody wanna teach me how XD

22 hours ago, Yousuf said:

Bhai koi urdu speaking hai yahn pr

Hi, i didn't uderstand maybe u should chit chat in english . ehehe ":))

• 2 weeks later...

you said it : online game.

if it was possible to hack online game you bet you would not find any available...

the only thing you "could" hack is client side information. back in the day for example in diablo 2 on battle.net you could discover the map, because no information from server is required.

On 11/7/2016 at 11:51 PM, CodeKiller said:

you said it : online game.

if it was possible to hack online game you bet you would not find any available...

the only thing you "could" hack is client side information. back in the day for example in diablo 2 on battle.net you could discover the map, because no information from server is required.

sory, can i suggest a link for reference?

iosgods * com/topic/36187-updated-paradise-war-global-3d-arpg-by-chen-shuang-v013151-4-cheats/

i think they do something interesting for paradise war on iphone

thank you for codekiller for replying my request.

its really possible to hack this game i just cannot figure out how to mod this using this link

http://iandrohackerdk.blogspot.com/2016/08/decrypt-unity3d-dll-file-with-ida-pro.html

i just dont know how to do it if anyone know please teach me how then i can hack paradise war

i can hack speed damage etc in this game only if i knew that link

Edited by edison12344

On 11/14/2016 at 5:32 PM, edison12344 said:

its really possible to hack this game i just cannot figure out how to mod this using this link

http://iandrohackerdk.blogspot.com/2016/08/decrypt-unity3d-dll-file-with-ida-pro.html

i just dont know how to do it if anyone know please teach me how then i can hack paradise war

i can hack speed damage etc in this game only if i knew that link

could you tell us how to hack speed, damage, and etc bro?