Magnum 3.0

blockhead428

Name of Game:  Magnum 3.0
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lincarton.magnum3&hl=en
Version: Current
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Unlimited Cr
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Several times. Tried fuzzy searching but after getting it down around a few thousand results, it resets to several million results. Tried searching for an encrypted value based on the known value. Managed to edit a byte value but its only good to 255. That value would reset to a negative. I cannot find the right value.
Comments:

2 minutes ago, blockhead428 said:

Tried fuzzy searching but after getting it down around a few thousand results, it resets to several million results

What

Just now, Skullboyq said:

What

I would fuzzy search for everything. After spending or gaining credits, i would fuzzy search again and select value decreased or increased. This would slowly whittle the results down to a few thousand. I kept repeating this, but after so long it will suddenly show waaaay more results. I dont know how much clearer i can be.

20 minutes ago, blockhead428 said:

I would fuzzy search for everything. After spending or gaining credits, i would fuzzy search again and select value decreased or increased. This would slowly whittle the results down to a few thousand. I kept repeating this, but after so long it will suddenly show waaaay more results. I dont know how much clearer i can be.

No i understood you but that is impossible.

Fuzzy doesnt work like that, if you have 1000 results it can only go down

And btw ammo is double data type i will search for more hacks now

Screenshot_20161025-033252.png

Edit: Credit too but if you hack it directly it will go up and instantly down, i will post a tut how to get it to the value permanentlyScreenshot_20161025-033649.png

How you do it is

1. navigate to Walther WA2000

2. Look at its Value (650)

3. Enter that in GG with data type Double

4. You will get around 10 Results

4.5 You can either edit them all to minus whatever or pick them one by one/increment to see which one is the right one (to prevent potential corruption although that most likely wont happen)

Screenshot_20161025-034213.png

32 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

What

Dude you are the man! I saw where you were going with that tutorial. How do you know the value type?

40 minutes ago, blockhead428 said:

Dude you are the man! I saw where you were going with that tutorial. How do you know the value type?

Auto known search for Current Ammo, all i was left with was a float with the value 0 and Double with my Current Ammo

Then i proceeded to try the same data type with directly searching currency and as you saw above i edited the last value but server ran a check on me and it instantly went back down

Then i edited some gun i don't remember [not walther] (i told you to edit walther because it gives you the least amount of values to edit)  and voila it worked 

By the way if you dont mind me asking, 

How do you get money in this game

What is the objective of this game?

By the way the reason most Devs change to Double nowadays is not because its needed, most devs think its an alternative to encrypting, there is no Memory Editor except GG and Cheat Engine that has the Option Dword and nobody would come to the conclusion to search 1.25 for 1 in float and 2.0 for 2 in float etc. 

37 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

@blockhead428 Do you need anything else? 

No i think you nailed it. I appreciate the fast response.

This game is just about competitive shooting. Its a timekiller for me. I was more interested in the gun customization but like most games, youre slow to earn anything.

6 minutes ago, blockhead428 said:

No i think you nailed it. I appreciate the fast response.

This game is just about competitive shooting. Its a timekiller for me. I was more interested in the gun customization but like most games, youre slow to earn anything.

Ok if you have any requests for further games please be sure to ask on this forum.

The Only part keeping me away from uninstalling this is really just the Gun Customization lol 

And yeah i hate when you get like 1 coin for every hour in games too, hence why i hack most games. Its like theyre forcing you to spend real money.

Archived