dh5 guide for GG

psyho

Name of Game: Dungeon Hunter 5
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): Google play store
Version:2.3.0k
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: I'm look for damage dealt 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yes but isn't work for just can't understand what exactly to do and for what to look...
Comments

If is possible some one to give my good guide How to use GG with that app even video guide for that game is best...I have watch and surcharges in YouTube but different languages and isn't so much helpful people's just show result not and exactly options and settings that's need to be done it.

On 26.10.2016 at 11:06 PM, Babica said:

select any value, like armor or weapon, search....go back to game and fuse it, search for that changed value and change it to 999999999

10 minutes ago, psyho said:

But how to know which value is armor or weapon etc ... There is 25k results. ..For what exactly to surch how to know exactly value of armor....?

I don't think you read it all

There won't be 25000 Values that change in the exact same way unless you search a Value like 0,1,2,5,10 or 100

Edited by Skullboyq

1 minute ago, psyho said:

So first need to fuse and see what's will change but isn't I'm need to have already surch results which I watched? Yep and will try what you say it

What??!

You search your Armor Values 

You fuse it

You search the new Value

Done

You should have less than 25000 Values

Yes, its literally that simple, shocking!

According to babica that works, not my Credit.

Noting... what I do . When open game after open gg and choose dh5  but it need so set some value sword float or some of other for what to surch if I set to surch auto is come out 2000000 results if surch just sword are 150000 and so on .... I don't know exactly surch so I need to found it OK but from so many ....

That's why I am ask some video or step by step explain...

51 minutes ago, psyho said:

Noting... what I do . When open game after open gg and choose dh5  but it need so set some value sword float or some of other for what to surch if I set to surch auto is come out 2000000 results if surch just sword are 150000 and so on .... I don't know exactly surch so I need to found it OK but from so many ....

That's why I am ask some video or step by step explain...

Seems like you know nothing about memory editing... 

Watch some Videos, Read a Book or see some Tutorials on this Forum first, i can't explain something if they don't know the basics

• 7 months later...