IOS Memory feature on android?

Hackers1231

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

scr_1476899433.png

I am trying to do like this guy. He is on IOS using Memory feature. 

The memory on android shows different results from IOS.

Here is me trying to do like this guy : 

Edited by Hackers1231

13 minutes ago, Hackers1231 said:

I have got a new problem now... I think I uninstalled something and on GameGuaridan I keep getting Data Collection in progress. I cant select application

Reinstall it then?

• Administrators

What you expected? iOS is different OS from Android. This is different apps. Both of them. iGG and GG. IOS game version and Android game version. Compiled from different sources. Both. Of course hack from iOS not worked on Android.

And you understand nothing in memory edit. You need jump to need address. But you simple go to memory editor tab.

It is look like cargo cult. You make some action without understanding what its mean or for what it is do.

You just tapping same as in source video. It is not work.

24 minutes ago, Enyby said:

What you expected? iOS is different OS from Android. This is different apps. Both of them. iGG and GG. IOS game version and Android game version. Compiled from different sources. Both. Of course hack from iOS not worked on Android.

And you understand nothing in memory edit. You need jump to need address. But you simple go to memory editor tab.

It is look like cargo cult. You make some action without understanding what its mean or for what it is do.

Yes its true I dont understand memory edit. Is that "hack" that the guy does on the IOS achievable on android? 

Thanks for your replies

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

Is iGG an official app by the GG team anyway? I never heard of it and it uses the very very old dog icon of gg.

3 hours ago, Hackers1231 said:

I am trying to do like this guy. He is on IOS using Memory feature. 

The memory on android shows different results from IOS.

Here is me trying to do like this guy : 

This video is only 30 seconds long and it hurt me the most out of anything.

What you did wrong even by just following him:

He has the options (remember this for the future) 

Auto (Android GG has this too) ( Chooses all Data Types)

F32 (Float)

F64 ( Double Precision)

I8 (Byte)

I16 (Word) 

I32 (DWord)

I64 (QWord)

You chose 950,000 DWord while he chose Auto (this particularly isnt wrong to do but you just tried following him and failed at point 1)

You didnt try to edit the values you had to see which one is the right value for the car. You should end up with only 1 Value in the end.

You opened Memory Viewer

•Without choosing Value format to filter Values

• Just went up and down and didn't inspect the Values

• DIDNT PRESS GO TO ON THE VALUES YOU HAD!!! (this hurt me so bad) Even though he did (he chose starting point, same thing)

If you just go in memory viewer you start at 00000000, no car value will be stored there at all. The values most likely will be 0 or 1 there. If you press on the Values you have and press go to you will directly go to the address, may be same it will look same as him maybe not depends on if they made 2 diffrent apps.

GG is a VERY Powerful Tool, i mean it even has the potential to brick your device if you aren't careful. Without any knowledge of memory you wont be going anywhere with GG.

And most likely the devs put some anticheating measure for the Android version because the amount of Mem. Editors and People using them is way higher than on iOS.

Edited by Skullboyq

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Is iGG an official app by the GG team anyway?

No.

13 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

i mean it even has the potential to brick your device if you aren't careful.

Impossible in most cases. Only if you try edit memory of system processes and you very unlucky.

14 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

And most likely the devs put some anticheating measure for the Android version because the amount of Mem. Editors and People using them is way higher than on iOS.

It is true. Asphalt 8 have good defend on Android and more less on iOS.

43 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Impossible in most cases. Only if you try edit memory of system processes and you very unlucky.

Thats why i said if you arent careful lol, i once hooked System UI because i misclicked and then i tried editing a Shop Value ingame searched the value in system ui and was almost editing it, as i said you need to be careful.

8 hours ago, Enyby said:
6 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Is iGG an official app by the GG team anyway? I never heard of it and it uses the very very old dog icon of gg.

This video is only 30 seconds long and it hurt me the most out of anything.

What you did wrong even by just following him:

He has the options (remember this for the future) 

Auto (Android GG has this too) ( Chooses all Data Types)

F32 (Float)

F64 ( Double Precision)

I8 (Byte)

I16 (Word) 

I32 (DWord)

I64 (QWord)

You chose 950,000 DWord while he chose Auto (this particularly isnt wrong to do but you just tried following him and failed at point 1)

You didnt try to edit the values you had to see which one is the right value for the car. You should end up with only 1 Value in the end.

You opened Memory Viewer

•Without choosing Value format to filter Values

• Just went up and down and didn't inspect the Values

• DIDNT PRESS GO TO ON THE VALUES YOU HAD!!! (this hurt me so bad) Even though he did (he chose starting point, same thing)

If you just go in memory viewer you start at 00000000, no car value will be stored there at all. The values most likely will be 0 or 1 there. If you press on the Values you have and press go to you will directly go to the address, may be same it will look same as him maybe not depends on if they made 2 diffrent apps.

GG is a VERY Powerful Tool, i mean it even has the potential to brick your device if you aren't careful. Without any knowledge of memory you wont be going anywhere with GG.

I dont understand anything in memory viewer. See what I am trying to do is not get that 950,000 price to any value I want. In that same section of buy cars on the game there are some with price and other cars which instead of price it shows win car. To win the car you need to open like packs/crates to try and get the cars in the crate. What the guy is going on ios he is changing a car which has no prize , which you cant buy but only get it in crates, he is making that unbuyable car buyable with iGG Memory editing.

6 hours ago, Hackers1231 said:

I dont understand anything in memory viewer. See what I am trying to do is not get that 950,000 price to any value I want. In that same section of buy cars on the game there are some with price and other cars which instead of price it shows win car. To win the car you need to open like packs/crates to try and get the cars in the crate. What the guy is going on ios he is changing a car which has no prize , which you cant buy but only get it in crates, he is making that unbuyable car buyable with iGG Memory editing.

Same section = Go To in Android GG and to find out which of these values is your car value you need to edit them one by one and see when it changes, it could be that these values you found do nothing and arent even Car Values. Without editing any of them you can't be sure if this Values is even near the other Car Values because it might just be some other random value the game put in.

Look here is how mem view works

You find a value, if its something like a car value then have only one value in the end (see which one of these Values you found correspond with the price of the car) if you only have one value press on the value you have and press go to, without pressing go  to (Or Jump) you will never find anything, useless

Edited by Skullboyq

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Same section = Go To in Android GG and to find out which of these values is your car value you need to edit them one by one and see when it changes, it could be that these values you found do nothing and arent even Car Values. Without editing any of them you can't be sure if this Values is even near the other Car Values because it might just be some other random value the game put in.

Look here is how mem view works

You find a value, if its something like a car value then have only one value in the end (see which one of these Values you found correspond with the price of the car) if you only have one value press on the value you have and press go to, without pressing go  to (Or Jump) you will never find anything, useless

Is there any way so what in memory the values show DWORD not in like a number and a W at the end? 

Because I have to click each value in memory , click dword, then it shows value

Edited by Hackers1231

19 minutes ago, Hackers1231 said:

Is there any way so what in memory the values show DWORD not in like a number and a W at the end? 

Because I have to click each value in memory , click dword, then it shows value

d*** you really are just going blindly into Memory Editing... Value Format-> DWord should be in the top right