Arcane Legends

Kydrian

I've tried my best to modify the game as in gold, kills, deaths, platinum, and stats. I couldn't really work anything out considering its a server based game. However I'm sure there's at least something from the game I could modify that's not on the server but connected to my phone! if you could possibly check out the game and try to modify anything could I get feedback?! Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, Kydrian said:

I've tried my best to modify the game as in gold, kills, deaths, platinum, and stats. I couldn't really work anything out considering its a server based game. However I'm sure there's at least something from the game I could modify that's not on the server but connected to my phone! if you could possibly check out the game and try to modify anything could I get feedback?! Thanks in advance.

That Game has a huge name and generates lots of money, most of the smaller companies store some values clientsided as they havent got so much space to work with on their servers but this? I dont know, ill try my best

That Game has a huge name and generates lots of money, most of the smaller companies store some values clientsided as they havent got so much space to work with on their servers but this? I dont know, ill try my best

Thank you, I look forward to your feedback!

4 minutes ago, Kydrian said:

Thank you, I look forward to your feedback!

Just a pre-hack hypothesis, i won't find anything and if i do it will be just visual. Game has 10-50 M Users i doubt its hackable, even modders on Alphagamers say so but ill try anyway cuz im dumb like that 

Now what i did,

Direct Gold Hack, Visual nothing Changes

Skill Point Hack using encrypted Auto, Visual, upon submitting you have your old skill points and nothing changes

Skill hack using Unknown Auto, Visual, stays for ever, damage stays same.

Now what i did,

Direct Gold Hack, Visual nothing Changes
Skill Point Hack using encrypted Auto, Visual, upon submitting you have your old skill points and nothing changes
Skill hack using Unknown Auto, Visual, stays for ever, damage stays same.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived