We need people who are doing video how to hack games

Enyby

• Administrators

When recording video, it is better to prepare and think through your actions so that the video is as concise and useful as possible.
For example, how will you spend cards, so as not to stop recording video.
And each step must be explained, because the input numbers, which are not clear where, immediately reduces all the benefits of the video to nothing.

52 minutes ago, Enyby said:

When recording video, it is better to prepare and think through your actions so that the video is as concise and useful as possible.
For example, how will you spend cards, so as not to stop recording video.
And each step must be explained, because the input numbers, which are not clear where, immediately reduces all the benefits of the video to nothing.

Ok enyby . If u want I will make video .

Which type hack video do u need . 

Example : Easy hacking like search value for money hack using refines or hacking for find wall hack , fly hack and etc . In second method I mean that I can Explain how to find exactly values for hack using filter, set regions and etc

Edited by NikaT

10 hours ago, Enyby said:

If you can, make any useful videos. They will be useful to other users.

Yes but which type hack videos do u need ?  Simple or "high" hacking . For this high hacking I cannot explain everything in a minutes so I think that I can make easy hacking video . 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

1. Quality too low. Text not readable.

odkxkr1n.mp4_snapshot_01.02.png

2. Text overflow actual frame size, so can not be cropped.

odkxkr1n.mp4_snapshot_00.03.png

3. Recorded in portrait, but edited in landscape. It is only decrease quality and increase size.

4. Some things not necessary and must be skipped from record.

For example select process in GG. You need do this before start recording. It is obvious operation and do not need waste traffic for show that.

Same for some animation in game. If it is obvious and long better pause recording or cut on edit, save only start and end.

Need fix all this. Current video can not be uploaded.