We need people who are doing video how to hack games

Enyby

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The video is very large, it contains a set of some incoherent actions. GG was not used last, but we improved the bypass of ptrace-protection in the latest versions.
No understanding of the cause of the problem. The problem is not that the game sees the root, but that it implements ptrace protection, tracing its own process. Most often this is not due to the fact that it sees a root or GG.
The game can not cause the root rights, because it is very suspicious, besides, you would have seen a request for permission to root rights. It can try to determine if there is a root right on the device or not. This is the maximum that it can do with root rights.

I do not know how in this particular game, maybe it turns on protection only if it sees the presence of root rights. If so, then the use of the video is still questionable, because not all users of Magisk, and therefore they will not be able to use his Magisk hide.

Therefore, this video will not be uploaded to us.

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

The video is very large, it contains a set of some incoherent actions. GG was not used last, but we improved the bypass of ptrace-protection in the latest versions.
No understanding of the cause of the problem. The problem is not that the game sees the root, but that it implements ptrace protection, tracing its own process. Most often this is not due to the fact that it sees a root or GG.
The game can not cause the root rights, because it is very suspicious, besides, you would have seen a request for permission to root rights. It can try to determine if there is a root right on the device or not. This is the maximum that it can do with root rights.

I do not know how in this particular game, maybe it turns on protection only if it sees the presence of root rights. If so, then the use of the video is still questionable, because not all users of Magisk, and therefore they will not be able to use his Magisk hide.

Therefore, this video will not be uploaded to us.

ok thanks sir. On my youtube channel many want a solution how to bypass ptrace attach when using game guardian.

I am aware that not everyone uses magisk for their root manager. However I just found this way to bypass ptrace attach.

Hopefully for the future game guardian version can solve this problem

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Recorded a lot of unnecessary. Not explicitly stated where the numbers come from.
All regions are selected for the search, although there is no need for it - only a slowdown in the search.

First time for me, thanks for the feedback!

All regions are selected yes, my mistake forgot to switch alot off due pubg hacks loaded previous in gg