We need people who are doing video how to hack games

Enyby

28 minutes ago, Olimphius said:

Sorry to any Mods .

My intention was not to disrupt the forum, is that he did not know how to use it, sorry :(

I will give you one last Tutorial in the Inbox for everything and if you don't understand that i can't help you more, you need to learn memory editing yourself

• Administrators

1. In video not showed how you make visible Increment field (press on button more) - this can confuse newbies.

2. Fill better start from (value + 1), because if value stay same you do not know - why: because it first or because it not listed here.

3. Before delete you must revert values back to original values or game can crash or break your save data.

4. For gems better use new feature "offset" - it is more faster and more easy way for it.

Other - good.

I cropped video to lower resolution, because all numbers is big enough and this make video more smaller.

1 hour ago, Futurnet said:

I made a video to hack golds and gems in Sniper 3D

http://sendvid.com/kbcoboqn

Game name: Sniper 3D (How to Hack coins and Gems)

Have to agree with enyby, espicially at the reverting Values Part, you had 136 Values in Total, that could cause some lag, corruption or crashes. Most newbies will probably search their Gems if they are at like 100 and editing all 100 isn't the best idea if you arent reverting or minimizing the Amount of search results.

Like the way you circled everything though, made it a little bit more understandable even if your language isnt the same.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Like the way you circled everything though, made it a little bit more understandable even if your language isnt the same.

Same effect can be achieved if enable show screen taps and show by taps. More easy on record video.

15 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Same effect can be achieved if enable show screen taps and show by taps. More easy on record video.

I know and thats what i do because im too lazy to edit these videos :P but it's a nice effect that he cared about doing that

Btw enyby for a GameHack video i need to go into mem view and select Value Type Double, i don't see it anywhere though :(

Game is Best Fiends Forever Number 1 Top Game in Google Play, it uses unencrypted Double Values with nothing after the "." Pretty easy to hack but to show offsets i need Double Type Mem View

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

I know and thats what i do because im too lazy to edit these videos :P but it's a nice effect that he cared about doing that

Btw enyby for a GameHack video i need to go into mem view and select Value Type Double, i don't see it anywhere though :(

Game is Best Fiends Forever Number 1 Top Game in Google Play, it uses unencrypted Double Values with nothing after the "." Pretty easy to hack but to show offsets i need Double Type Mem View

Funny you mention that game... 

It is extremely easy to do via game store. 

Screenshot_20161021-202101.png

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

i need to go into mem view and select Value Type Double, i don't see it anywhere though

We have plan to rewrite mem editor with introduce qword and double to it.

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

We have plan to rewrite mem editor with introduce qword and double to it.

Oh why wasn't it introduced in the first place?

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Funny you mention that game... 

It is extremely easy to do via game store. 

Screenshot_20161021-202101.png

And yeah i know this Game is easy to hack, i wanted to hack the Values ingane like level of the little Guys.

Plus this game is played by many so it should be understandable for everyone.

Edited by Skullboyq

20 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Need too many work. I do not have time enough for do it with other tasks.

Ah alright, my intention wasn't to hesitate you, sorry.

Made again the video showing the button "more" with  increase field and adding revert value task after the editing. I also cropped the size and time of the video.

http://sendvid.com/esml4pbj

Honestly I didn't understand so well how to use  the feature offset, is there any video tutorial showing how to use it?