[request] Zombidle: Kingdom Domination

polemarxos

Name of Game: Zombidle: Kingdom Domination

Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fgl.berzerkstudio.zombidle
Version: 1.0.145
What cheat? : skulls,gems,white orbs, black orbs
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tried.can't do anything
Comments: in previous version i could change the *1 *10 *25 *100 *max buy button but in latest version i cant

anyone knows a way to hack this values? lucky patcher works but i want to do it without it cause i need to change skulls

• 6 months later...

Hello,

i find only one thing in the game you have some time event, actually it's candy that value you can change it easily. and buy all the stuff you want in the event shop.

all the other value i tried crash the game.

• Moderators

Goto this location :

/data/data/com.fgl.berzerkstudio.zombidle/com.berzerkstudio.Zombidle/Local Store/#SharedObjects/Zombidle_android.swf/

Backup this file

GAME.sol

Open file with txt editor

Search for this string

{"money":{"value":"***"},"

(don't included the ***, that's your value, just search  {"money":{"value":"   ) 

You should see you current balance of skulls.

If between 0 and 9

Edit to 9

Between 10 and 99

Edit to 99

100 and 999

Edit to 999.

Essentially do not change how many digits exist in the values. 

Save changes, replace save file with edited one. 

Launch game. Collect 1 skull. 

Save and close. 

Repeat the process. You now have +1 more digit. 

So if you had edited it to 9999 some have 10,000+

Now you can edit to 99,999.

I've only tested this with "save locally". 

I would assume every currency comes be hacked in same manner. 

Screenshot_20170504-223829.png

Candy:

This is easiest when starting with the 30,000 cost item.

dWord search 1:30000;5

You should come up with just a few variables. Deselect all but the various 30,000s.

Editselected.

Change it to a negative number, and set the number to however many you want (note that you run out of things to buy pretty quickly)

• Moderators
2 hours ago, vandemar said:

Candy:

This is easiest when starting with the 30,000 cost item.

dWord search 1:30000;5

You should come up with just a few variables. Deselect all but the various 30,000s.

Editselected.

Change it to a negative number, and set the number to however many you want (note that you run out of things to buy pretty quickly)

I assumed they knew this because it wasn't listed in the request... It is simple. The other currencies all can be done in the save file easily. 

If you goto address of the price and not edit every value and actually find it, you can prevent items from disappearing from shop. 

Don't get in the habit of editing all results... It's a good way to find the value, but you should try to pinpoint the value, then revert the others. After doing that, if possible find a better group search method to find it next time, so when you give directions, it's a single result. 

Archived