Request Dragonsangou offline rpg

yogart

Okay ***** this, i uninstalled every hack app i had installed GG, LuckyPatcher, CheatDroid and even an SQLite Editor reinstalled the app and its giving me that error, app probably hates root.

Edit: Yes it is my CF Root. I uninstalled xposed with all my modules and it still gives me that error

What Root did you use?

2016-10-17-19-21-52.txt

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Okay ***** this, i uninstalled every hack app i had installed GG, LuckyPatcher, CheatDroid and even an SQLite Editor reinstalled the app and its giving me that error, app probably hates root.

Edit: Yes it is my CF Root. I uninstalled xposed with all my modules and it still gives me that error

What Root did you use?

2016-10-17-19-21-52.txt

in my device works ok.im running cyanogenmod13 and root is on+got lucky patcher and gg

1 hour ago, polemarxos said:

in my device works ok.im running cyanogenmod13 and root is on+got lucky patcher and gg

Running Cyanogenmod, uninstalled every app that could be seen as hacking or exploiting, even deleted xposed but game tells me i have hack apps.

What rooting method did you use?

On 17/10/2016 at 10:20 PM, Skullboyq said:

Running Cyanogenmod, uninstalled every app that could be seen as hacking or exploiting, even deleted xposed but game tells me i have hack apps.

What rooting method did you use?

the default of cm13

7 minutes ago, polemarxos said:

the default of cm13

Ah right, maybe thats it, they probably dont know about native CM Root, CF is way too popular not to know. Can only be my root then because even if i delete everything i still can't get in.

Archived