My Need For Speed No Limits GG Tutorials

PhilipTNG

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

1. What is a non endian? Isn't there only Big and Small Endian? Non Endian would be the equivalent of not reading the text in my eyes, maybe i need to learn hex better.

And yeah it happens that people Corrupt their Saves, they do not try to learn Mem or Hex editing they just want the results, if they fail at getting the result or end up corrupting their game you are fault not them lol (from a leecher perspective).

And i mean yeah i give Tutorials on this Forum with my Knowledge that i have but every time i post a Tutorial, someone like NoFear (no Hate :D) comes up with a quicker and more efficient way of handling the Game and i try to adjust myself to that way of hacking so i basically leech his method in future Games.

In my Eyes that was the easiest explanation anyone could give, understood everything you said and knew what the Values stood for.

2. Yeah Cheatengine man, GG is great and all but nothing comes close to CheatEngine, the God of Memory Editors.

I know ElitePvPers, basically older version of AlphaGamers with a little bit more dirt and illegal Stuff going on (Saw People giving out lots of hacked Netflix accounts there)

I always Link or Credit the Person i got the Method from if its not obvious or if its not my own (obviously) i won't Credit someone if they just do a normal search method everyone uses. Something like Value is shown above they just Enter Value in Dword and so on. Isnt a Method they found themselves.

3. Yeah totally, i will always Credit someone. I even have Private Savefiles of many Games where i have a Text File on how to Hack the game and below all the Text there is Credit to NoFear, i don't think i'll ever publish these Savefiles but i still Credit.

And yeah no thanking me, im the one learning from the Videos i should be the Thankful Guy.

And what will you change in CE that isnt available on GG, as far as i know what you achieve in CE can be achieved in GG just a bit faster because CE has more Power to work with instead of GG thats locked to a Phone.

:)

I've just been doing this too long and learn what can I do to make this even faster and easier. 

I have soooo many save files saved. 

Loaded fetty wap and realized I had a save for it from 5 months ago.  But, seems save isn't working correctly now. 

I do this to help others and hope to teach others.  I won't be doing this forever and who knows how soon it'll come to an end for me. 

• Administrators

"Non-endian" just only big-endian and "endian" = little-endian. On android used little-endian byte order.

In gg you can use both. LE with h letter at the end and BE with r letter at the end.

See example in internal help about group search.

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

"Non-endian" just only big-endian and "endian" = little-endian. On android used little-endian byte order.

In gg you can use both. LE with h letter at the end and BE with r letter at the end.

See example in internal help about group search.

Ah okay the non-endian part confused me i thought i was missing something all the time 

7 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Ah okay the non-endian part confused me i thought i was missing something all the time 

Ahh gotcha, my professor always said remove the endian from your dump, so I always just said non-endian since yeah it was taught to me like a switch or a phase instead of a type set.

3 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

Ahh gotcha, my professor always said remove the endian from your dump, so I always just said non-endian since yeah it was taught to me like a switch or a phase instead of a type set.

Well you learn something new everyday :D

Now i know what somebody means when they say non endian and endian and you know if somebody says little or big endian

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Richard030 said:

I hope someone can help me out with a iGameGuardian (for iOS) method. I tried all the above (the vallues etc) but can make it to work.

iGameGuardian is not Official or atleast not supported anymore. (I think Aqua made it and he retired)

iOS is generally unprotected, try hacking your Money directly see how far you go

Did you even noticed that the value you are searching for are in fact 0 and 1 (not claimed/can be claimed = 0 and already claimed/cannot be claimed = 1) ? :-)

You don't believe it ?

Convert the values in HEX :

4294967296 = 100000000

4294967297 = 100000001

4294967296 is max 32 bits number + 1 (FFFFFFFF + 1 = 100000000).

Get the first byte (from the right of course) = 0 and 1. False (not claimed) or True (claimed). :-)

The value in hex are just the longest possible value in 32 bits (00000000 or 00000001), where they add a "1" in front of it (they could have put 2 3 4 or even F) and store that in 64 bit number (q-word).

This is a trick often used to avoid just using 0 or 1 which can be easy to find. With this one the value in hex is also easy to read when debugging the game (easier than encrypted value for example).

Edited by CodeKiller

On 10/18/2016 at 4:33 AM, PhilipTNG said:

@NoFear yeah I just did it to drop the search results down and to make it leecher friendly, didn't want to make it too technical, since majority of my audience are leechers, and i've learned over the years that a leechers sense of direction and understanding is pretty abysmal lol , and their attention span is pretty small too.

@CodeKiller

• Administrators
On 18.10.2016 at 5:31 AM, NoFear said:

Values technically are dword. 

But the qword method is a fixed order dword. 

Claiming rewards is just 0 and 1 with the next dword value below being 1.

Essentially you could do 

0;1:5

Then 1;1:5

Except this returns many results do to it not being a forced order. 

Same with car id values. They aren't qword. They are dword.  Just qword is fixed order dword search.

@CodeKiller

On 11/4/2016 at 7:13 PM, Enyby said:

@CodeKiller

Except that it's a pure luck that the previous bytes does not change if you look in this way... And with luck it's a 1 ? I don't buy it. :-)

And values could just be really a qword. Why not ? There is a lot a game trying to avoid cheat so...

Try to find memory for gem in hungry shark world for example.

Edited by CodeKiller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry dude, but almost all of your videos were removed by youtube ?. Do you have the gold hack video elsewhere?

The 1st time I used this trick on the version 2.1.1 and it gave me over 17000000 gold and by the way the value was stuck so no matter what I spent it on it would not change, But after I got 10 gold by finishing a chapter in one of the events, the gold went back to 0 and I cannot cheat it again. I was thinking maybe I missed a step and wanted to check the values again, but the videos are gone.

Edited by sfirouz
Added more