My Need For Speed No Limits GG Tutorials

PhilipTNG

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Understood. 

I just don't want people getting confused by the use of qword on this game... 

Is a creative use.

I mentioned to  @Enyby

For the possible addition of fixed order union searches. 

^^, the last time I tried to teach union searches, the analytics reported people pretty much skipping to the end where i performed the cheat part lol.
And you are a Moto X Pure owner too?!??!!! ::FanGirlScream!!::

• Moderators
1 minute ago, PhilipTNG said:

^^, the last time I tried to teach union searches, the analytics reported people pretty much skipping to the end where i performed the cheat part lol.
And you are a Moto X Pure owner too?!??!!! ::FanGirlScream!!::

Haha. You know it!! 

You running stock? 

I'm using TruPureX rom.  Looking to flash new rom and kernel...  Dunno what though. 

The last time I made cheats on a big game, I almost got sued lol. So i'm still feeling the jitters from that aftermath. I was was selling trainers for a game called Transformers Universe, a Unity3D based game made by Jagex and Hasbro games, I was selling an attack rate modifier, movement speed, jump height, and a few others that changed a normal 3-5 minute pvp battle down to 5 seconds or less lol. Needless to say they didn't like that too much since a week after I released/sold the hack, they had lost a little over half their player base. I got a DMCA, I ignored it, they called up paypal which got me into a situation with them as well lol.

Video of the trainer in action:

All I every got was suspended from YouTube for 6 months because of Gameloft... :P  They didn't take kindly to a hack I had. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Haha. You know it!! 

You running stock? 

I'm using TruPureX rom.  Looking to flash new rom and kernel...  Dunno what though. 

Yeah it's stock, mainly because the first time I bought the phone, I tried to root it and ended up bricking it, so I returned it, luckily customer service lady wasn't very bright so exchange was simple. I'm a lot more knowledgeable about these things now but I'll wait until I get a second phone and then will look into flashing it. Anywhoo glad to meet another Style/Pure owner ^^

• Administrators
8 hours ago, NoFear said:

Understood. 

I just don't want people getting confused by the use of qword on this game... 

Is a creative use.

I mentioned to  @Enyby

For the possible addition of fixed order union searches. 

You should look to nearby values and do union qword. 

You could pinpoint value in a single search. 

I understand nothing.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Enyby said:

I understand nothing.

Union searching 

3000;1000;5000:49

I feature added to say they must occur in that order...

Maybe something like adding a letter to the range 

3000;1000;5000:49D 

Understand? 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Enyby said:

Now, yes.

But, unfortunately, it can not be fast implemented. I mistaked when say that.

It must be completely different search from current union. Once we implement that. 

Understandable. No hurry. 

I'm actually looking more forward to the offset calc :D

Update: Released Information on how to unlock all 56 cars available in NFS No Limits

Hey guys, anyway ignore the first 5 seconds of the video, that was just to play a joke on my subscribers. Anyway this video is a bit long but I didn't want to leave any stone unturned. GameGuardian 8.6.0 or higher required for performing this cheat.

I'm playing and cheating on the game using an Emulator called Leapdroid on my computer, anyway here's the details from my YouTube page:

Sorry about the beginning, I've been wanting to do this but never got around to doing it lol, hope someone enjoyed it because that took some work to animate my logo to his face XD

• Back up your game saves before trying this, if you don't know how, view my tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEtLiIZoxM
• Emulator I use to play the game on my computer: http://leapdroid.com
• GameGuardian: http://gameguardian.net

-------------------
Values from the video:
Value Multiplier, Hopefully one of these works for you, it's just the first number that we need and to use to goto the 30D value:

Method 1:
128849018948;81604378625:13

Method 2(May return multiple results):
81604378654;81604378625:9

• Thanks to Kek for sharing the original values with me.

--Unlock All Cars Now!!

81604378624 = Value 0 for math if you need another number I don't have listed.

81604378630;25D:21 - 6 search
81604378634;25D:21 - 10 search
81604378639;25D:21 - 15 search
81604378644;25D:21 - 20 Search
81604378649;25D:21 - 25 Search
81604378654;25D:21 - 30 Search
81604378659;25D:21 - 35 Search
81604378664;25D:21 - 40 search
81604378674;25D:21 - 50 Search
81604378684;25D:21 - 60 Search
81604378694;25D:21 - 70 Search

85899345820 = -100 For 35 or less BPs
85899345664 = -256 For 40 or more BPs

• List of BP Requirement:
BMW M3(Vinyl): 6
Dodge Charger R/T: 35
Ford GT: 35
Ford Mustang GT500: 50
Ford Mustang Boss 302: 15
Jaguar F-Type: 25
Lamborghini Diablo SV/Huracan: 35
Mercedes-AMG GT Lunar: 25
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo: 35
Nissan Silvia/180SX: 35

All others can be found normally in the game without cheating.

Edited by PhilipTNG

1 hour ago, PhilipTNG said:

Update: Released Information on how to unlock all 56 cars available in NFS No Limits

Hey guys, anyway ignore the first 5 seconds of the video, that was just to play a joke on my subscribers. Anyway this video is a bit long but I didn't want to leave any stone unturned. GameGuardian 8.6.0 or higher required for performing this cheat.

I'm playing and cheating on the game using an Emulator called Leapdroid on my computer, anyway here's the details from my YouTube page:

Sorry about the beginning, I've been wanting to do this but never got around to doing it lol, hope someone enjoyed it because that took some work to animate my logo to his face XD

• Back up your game saves before trying this, if you don't know how, view my tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEtLiIZoxM
• Emulator I use to play the game on my computer: http://leapdroid.com
• GameGuardian: http://gameguardian.net

-------------------
Values from the video:
Value Multiplier, Hopefully one of these works for you, it's just the first number that we need and to use to goto the 30D value:

Method 1:
128849018948;81604378625:13

Method 2(May return multiple results):
81604378654;81604378625:9

• Thanks to Kek for sharing the original values with me.

--Unlock All Cars Now!!

81604378624 = Value 0 for math if you need another number I don't have listed.

81604378630;25D:21 - 6 search
81604378634;25D:21 - 10 search
81604378639;25D:21 - 15 search
81604378644;25D:21 - 20 Search
81604378649;25D:21 - 25 Search
81604378654;25D:21 - 30 Search
81604378659;25D:21 - 35 Search
81604378664;25D:21 - 40 search
81604378674;25D:21 - 50 Search
81604378684;25D:21 - 60 Search
81604378694;25D:21 - 70 Search

85899345820 = -100 For 35 or less BPs
85899345664 = -256 For 40 or more BPs

• List of BP Requirement:
BMW M3(Vinyl): 6
Dodge Charger R/T: 35
Ford GT: 35
Ford Mustang GT500: 50
Ford Mustang Boss 302: 15
Jaguar F-Type: 25
Lamborghini Diablo SV/Huracan: 35
Mercedes-AMG GT Lunar: 25
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo: 35
Nissan Silvia/180SX: 35

All others can be found normally in the game without cheating.

Good Video! Saw that you took my request to Heart, i like it this way way more :).

Yes i watched it to the end and i understand your pain making it as easy as possible for leechers sometimes even the easiest explanation can be hard for them to understand, im sure they wont fail on this one though :D. 

Takes dedication to do a 17 Minute GG Tutorial lol. 

Dumb Question on the side: Why can't you use the Gold, BP, Money and Fuel Multiplier ingame? 

59 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Good Video! Saw that you took my request to Heart, i like it this way way more :).

Yes i watched it to the end and i understand your pain making it as easy as possible for leechers sometimes even the easiest explanation can be hard for them to understand, im sure they wont fail on this one though :D. 

Takes dedication to do a 17 Minute GG Tutorial lol. 

Dumb Question on the side: Why can't you use the Gold, BP, Money and Fuel Multiplier ingame? 

Yeah my girlfriend said my voice as a kid sounded stupid so I was like.... Gotta change that right now lol .... women.. can make a man do almost anything with just an opinon hahaha.

Agreed, leecher are an interestingly odd bunch.. though I'm a hypocrite for saying that since I used to be one until some guy made a cheat on a flash game in 2012 and wouldn't reveal how he did it which angered me then eventually got me to learn how to cheat on it and  ... here we are lol.

About your dumb question, it's not a dumb question at all. The reason why the one distributed can't is because it's like a master controller for 16 other functions that control their own set of functions. so yeah a whole lot of bs is happening from modifying that one value.  Now after disecting that sucker and going to the function that only modifies the numerical data, I found that it's a bad idea to race with it on as you'll never get back to the map screen since the game hangs at the end but shows an interesting looking screen. Goto 5:55 of this video and you'll see why it's not a good idea to have it on during a race:

About your dumb question, it's not a dumb question at all. The reason why the one distributed can't is because it's like a master controller for 16 other functions that control their own set of functions. so yeah a whole lot of bs is happening from modifying that one value.  Now after disecting that sucker and going to the function that only modifies the numerical data, I found that it's a bad idea to race with it on as you'll never get back to the map screen since the game hangs at the end but shows an interesting looking screen. Goto 5:55 of this video and you'll see why it's not a good idea to have it on during a race:

Weird, never saw a function like this that multiplies everything, really useless to be honest. Dunno what they were thinking.

Better question is how did you find this exact multiplier?

Agreed, leecher are an interestingly odd bunch.. though I'm a hypocrite for saying that since I used to be one until some guy made a cheat on a flash game in 2012 and wouldn't reveal how he did it which angered me then eventually got me to learn how to cheat on it and  ... here we are lol.

Same, always thought it was some magic hacking Games and they go into their databases to hack this lol. I used to hang around arcadeprehacks but they never had any hacks i wanted so i installed Cheat Engine because i saw it in so many tutorials, ended up installing viruses a lot but once i got the right one i didn't understand anything and a year later or something i saw SB GameHacker and just knew what to do somehow really weird.

I can really learn from you im glad you posted your Videos on this Forum. 

Because all the Hacks on this Forum, Youtube and Alphagamers (great modder site, extremely full of leechers though) only showed Date Hacks, Scrap Hacks and Nitro Hacks i thought everything else is impossible

My reputation on this forum actually represents me really good, im still in the stage of learning and "leech" others to see what they do and kind of get the idea what to do myself (atleast i try to learn by leeching ^^) your videos kind of gave me the "inspiration" to find more and search more in games because i know that its more vulnerable than i thought, Thanks !

Edited by Skullboyq

10 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Stuff stuff and more stuff...

TL:DR.... jk lol

I didn't find the multiplier but I'm pretty sure I know how someone stumbled on it since the original value shared to me and everyone was QWord: 81604378654 which translates into non-endian hex - 1E 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 , just about all DWord decimal values in the games created in the Isis Game Engine are stored in this format it seems, Value+Typesetter , the 0x13 type seems to be for decimal values while the 0x01 type seems to be for booleans. It's usually followed by a function which the bytecode for that is different due to how memory works and all, then by a 0x44, as to what this is, I have no idea. so the full 16 byte set on the value for just about any decimal is
1E 00 00 00 13 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? 44 00 00 00

Anyway I bring all that up because whoever found it posted it as the QWord Decimal value and not the Hex or Reverse Hex value, and it was posted after I had made my QWord tutorials. That brings me to believe that whoever found it was most likely trying to search for the value 30 for one of their cars that was already unlocked but needed 30 BP's to stage up their car, and not an actual Cheat Maker such as you(you're too helpful to be a leecher imho) and myself.  Anyway they searched for that QWord then, did a Edit Selected and Bam, they nerdgasmed when every single car became unlocked lol. Probably couldn't make any use of it or ended up corrupting their game account(s) with it and decided to share it in hopes someone could make something of it or to be a troll and get a whole lot of other people locked out from their accounts like he did to himself.

Anyway due to how a leecher brain works, they most likely never tried to explore other possibilities of it and only thought that it may be a way to unlock the cars, it spread around for a week and a half or so before it reached me, since I had been hearing about it for that long before someone finally shared it with me.  That said it most likely was just passed around between leechers if in almost 2 ***** Weeks, nothing else was uncovered besides game crashes and complaints lol.

Sorry for that rant, just wanted to get that out of my head lol.

--------------------------------

Ahh yeah Cheat Engine is my baby lol <3

Just looked at Alphagamers, interesting place, reminds me of my old hunting grounds: elitepvpers , EPvp ahd a lot of leechers too and a lot of resharing creditless thieves too lol, so much so that I would be called a fake or thief for reposting someone's s*** that was posted a day to a few days after I posted mines?!?...... uh.. lol.  The reposts would have all the same text as my post and then they'd also credit themselves for their hard work at the bottom of the posts.... yeah XD.

------------------------------

If you're leeching to learn and if you repost other people's hacks, even if it's learned from another creditless leecher, as long as you still don't claim credit for it, I think that's a stage above being a leecher. ^_^

Anyway I'm glad to hear that my fooling around videos are helpful to someone on an educational level instead of just a virtual fulfillment sort of helpfulness. Thanks. I'm thinking of explaining how to do the car hack in Cheat Engine next for those that are interested in that. It will most likely get a ton of dislikes but whatevers.

Edited by PhilipTNG

29 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

Long Quote is Long .

1. What is a non endian? Isn't there only Big and Small Endian? Non Endian would be the equivalent of not reading the text in my eyes, maybe i need to learn hex better.

And yeah it happens that people Corrupt their Saves, they do not try to learn Mem or Hex editing they just want the results, if they fail at getting the result or end up corrupting their game you are fault not them lol (from a leecher perspective).

And i mean yeah i give Tutorials on this Forum with my Knowledge that i have but every time i post a Tutorial, someone like NoFear (no Hate :D) comes up with a quicker and more efficient way of handling the Game and i try to adjust myself to that way of hacking so i basically leech his method in future Games.

In my Eyes that was the easiest explanation anyone could give, understood everything you said and knew what the Values stood for.

2. Yeah Cheatengine man, GG is great and all but nothing comes close to CheatEngine, the God of Memory Editors.

I know ElitePvPers, basically older version of AlphaGamers with a little bit more dirt and illegal Stuff going on (Saw People giving out lots of hacked Netflix accounts there)

I always Link or Credit the Person i got the Method from if its not obvious or if its not my own (obviously) i won't Credit someone if they just do a normal search method everyone uses. Something like Value is shown above they just Enter Value in Dword and so on. Isnt a Method they found themselves.

3. Yeah totally, i will always Credit someone. I even have Private Savefiles of many Games where i have a Text File on how to Hack the game and below all the Text there is Credit to NoFear, i don't think i'll ever publish these Savefiles but i still Credit.

And yeah no thanking me, im the one learning from the Videos i should be the Thankful Guy.

And what will you change in CE that isnt available on GG, as far as i know what you achieve in CE can be achieved in GG just a bit faster because CE has more Power to work with instead of GG thats locked to a Phone.

10 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

1. What is a non endian? Isn't there only Big and Small Endian? Non Endian would be the equivalent of not reading the text in my eyes, maybe i need to learn hex better.

From how I learned Hexi in school, my Assembly Professor said, "If you don't understand what I'm saying, then the laments terms would be, if you are referring to hex, then non-endian is just reversed hex and endian is forward running hex." , I never thought to proceed further than this since I didn't bother to progress with reversing stuff.

10 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

In my Eyes that was the easiest explanation anyone could give, understood everything you said and knew what the Values stood for.

I'm glad you understood it XD

11 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

And what will you change in CE that isnt available on GG, as far as i know what you achieve in CE can be achieved in GG just a bit faster because CE has more Power to work with instead of GG thats locked to a Phone.

I just do some things that for the most part revolves around guessing luck lol that doesn't seem like a pattern can be built to go back to the area that controls the effect since all the surrounding bytes that could be used as entropy change upon every game load, I guess if I would have paid more attention in class, this wouldn't be an issue hahaha.

21 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

From how I learned Hexi in school, my Assembly Professor said, "If you don't understand what I'm saying, then the laments terms would be, if you are referring to hex, then non-endian is just reversed hex and endian is forward running hex." , I never thought to proceed further than this since I didn't bother to progress with reversing stuff.

I'm glad you understood it XD

I just do some things that for the most part revolves around guessing luck lol that doesn't seem like a pattern can be built to go back to the area that controls the effect since all the surrounding bytes that could be used as entropy change upon every game load, I guess if I would have paid more attention in class, this wouldn't be an issue hahaha.

1 Holy s*** you had Hex in School? 

And as far as i know the way you explained it is same as Big and Small Endian either read from left to right or right to left i guess you could say both.

2 as easy as it was you'd need an iq lower than 20 to not understand :| or just be ignorant and don't listen

3 Still, you learn this s*** in School?

And if the Tut is the same it wont be worth it going trough a 17 Min Video again. I can just imagine how concentrated you need to be not to do a mistake in the Video.

Edited by Skullboyq