My Need For Speed No Limits GG Tutorials

PhilipTNG

Over on my YouTube Channel, I've made a few different types of cheats for the game, and in some cases, a variety of workarounds that some folks haven't made before and or haven't managed to remake since they were patched last year.  I have 2 main videos that seem to be getting a lot of attention lately, they are:
• A gold/exp hack for those that aren't able to use the Speedup / Date Change method for getting gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXTKA3qPlU

• An Unlock Huracan, Evo VI, Silvia S15, and LaFerrari tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9DHYr_tK4c

----------------------

And many others, I also post various goof offs that I have when I'm experimenting for comedy relief purposes, kind of like these ones: (Why are the video thumbnails so d*** HUGE?!?)

Anyway drop by if you're interested in seeing more. Later!!

Cheers!

-PhillyTNG

Edited by PhilipTNG

3 hours ago, PhilipTNG said:

Over on my YouTube Channel, I've made a few different types of cheats for the game, and in some cases, a variety of workarounds that some folks haven't made before and or haven't managed to remake since they were patched last year.  I have 2 main videos that seem to be getting a lot of attention lately, they are:
• A gold/exp hack for those that aren't able to use the Speedup / Date Change method for getting gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXTKA3qPlU

• An Unlock Huracan, Evo VI, Silvia S15, and LaFerrari tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9DHYr_tK4c

And many others, I also post various goof offs that I have when I'm experimenting for comedy relief purposes, kind of like these ones: (Why are the video thumbnails so d*** HUGE?!?)

Anyway drop by if you're interested in seeing more. Later!!

Cheers!

-PhillyTNG

Usually Advertisements arent allowed on this site but i think this will go trough as you also gave a hack to gold for nfs. would have been better if you posted those 2 hacks as video not the actual gameplay as you posted this on the tutorial section.

Feedback to your Channel:

You seem to really know how to work with Memory editing tools which is refreshing to see because this site really sometimes hasn't got the smartest of people lets say it like that. 

Speak Louder, Its already hard enough to follow what you are saying with that voice changer but the increased speed is so fast its like im hearing rap god all over again.

Don't be anxious or shy about your voice. As long as you give good tutorials nobody will give a s*** if you have a bad voice or not. The Voice Changer is the only reason i wouldnt watch you, just rings in my ear and reminds me of those ***** days where talking tom was a thing.

10 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Speak Louder, Its already hard enough to follow what you are saying with that voice changer but the increased speed is so fast its like im hearing rap god all over again.

Don't be anxious or shy about your voice. As long as you give good tutorials nobody will give a s*** if you have a bad voice or not. The Voice Changer is the only reason i wouldnt watch you, just rings in my ear and reminds me of those ***** days where talking tom was a thing.

Ahh, gotcha, I just figured the comedy videos would be funnier, but yeah I'll go and switch it now. As for my voice, I speed it up my videos because I've recently found myself and my friends watching all of their videos including when they watch my old videos on world of warcraft modding in 1.5 to 2x speeds, and figured since we all kinda do that anyway, might as well just throw it into all of my produced videos.

As for the voice changer,, I have a really sleepy, almost Eeyore sounding voice so I up pitch it to make it sound a bit more lively, again this is feedback from my peers and friends. I'll take your suggestions into consideration, thanks mate! ^_^

1 hour ago, PhilipTNG said:

Ahh, gotcha, I just figured the comedy videos would be funnier, but yeah I'll go and switch it now. As for my voice, I speed it up my videos because I've recently found myself and my friends watching all of their videos including when they watch my old videos on world of warcraft modding in 1.5 to 2x speeds, and figured since we all kinda do that anyway, might as well just throw it into all of my produced videos.

As for the voice changer,, I have a really sleepy, almost Eeyore sounding voice so I up pitch it to make it sound a bit more lively, again this is feedback from my peers and friends. I'll take your suggestions into consideration, thanks mate! ^_^

Yeah the Videos are fine as i said just wanted to point out that on a gamehacking forum you should show the videos where you hack as it suites the kinda theme more if you can follow, i had nothing against them. The Comedy videos were fun to watch too so dont think i hated them or something, maybe couldve made the kamehameha sound clip synchronise with the nitro (you cut it so it says kameha instead of making the video longer) ^^ but other than that the post is fine regarding that point.

(But i like the new edit more :P) 

Well the thought behind speeding it up is nicely thought but executed badly i mean you have the option to speed it up anyways plus people (or i for that matter) cant really understand you when you talk so fast +1.5 Speed

So i dont really see the point. Sorry for being so harsh the voice just kinda annoyed me personally, if the people like it, sure go for it but in my case it just ruins the kind of "Seriousness" and just, as stated, reminds me of those voice changer apps 5 and 60 year olds with smartphones use.

Maybe get a Cup of Coffee to make your voice sound more "alive" :D

You are a great guy, experienced, nice and taking critique in a mature manner i like that. I really look forward to seeing you on this forum as you could make for a really good Modder, Guide and generally help those out that arent experienced in the more advanced Memory editing style. If you wouldve come 2 weeks prior you couldve really helped some guys as around 6 People asked for No Limit Hacks and NoFear (a mod here) just showed them the Date Hack using GG Speedhack and a 10mil dollar Boss hack but your channel has a whole variety of methods to hack the game.

I dont know if you are going to be active here but if yes i can really see you as a great moderator here. Dunno why you just know how to work with this Program very good.

Again, i didnt want to be hard on you, bash you or any of that stuff i only wanted to give you some points where you COULD improve in my opinion.

I'll be sure to subscribe, i can really learn much of you and you seem to be a nice guy. I could really see you going big on youtube, the only reason why i think that won't be is that the request for gamehacking videos on youtube are extremely low, you'd need to hack big apps that are highly requested to reach a high subcount.

~Skull

Edited by Skullboyq

Just subscribed, noticed you deleted or privated the nfs videos and unprivated wow vids for some reason, your voice is absolutely fine without voice changer, i like it ALOT more that way. 

EDIT: false information, you have 2 Channels ive seen, i was looking at modder and not gamer thats why i thought you deleted nfs videos my bad

Edited by Skullboyq
False information

5 minutes ago, reed265 said:

@PhilipTNG bro, would you teach us how to claim that 500 gold repeatedly? lol

He already did :) Check his yt channel he posts so many awesome hacks for nfs no limits, to be honest id never find out what he did.

The Claimed and unclaimed banners have a value to them, its a qword value. If you freeze it to that value that is unclaimed you can claim it every time.

Check his yt video for better explanation.

Just now, Skullboyq said:

He already did :) Check his yt channel he posts so many awesome hacks for nfs no limits, to be honest id never find out what he did.

The Claimed and unclaimed banners have a value to them, its a qword value. If you freeze it to that value that is unclaimed you can claim it every time.

Check his yt video for better explanation.

i did bro. but he never explains about claiming that winning 25000 races to get 500 gold repeatedly bro. lol, i'm so curious

5 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

you'd need to hack big apps that are highly requested to reach a high subcount.

~Skull

The last time I made cheats on a big game, I almost got sued lol. So i'm still feeling the jitters from that aftermath. I was was selling trainers for a game called Transformers Universe, a Unity3D based game made by Jagex and Hasbro games, I was selling an attack rate modifier, movement speed, jump height, and a few others that changed a normal 3-5 minute pvp battle down to 5 seconds or less lol. Needless to say they didn't like that too much since a week after I released/sold the hack, they had lost a little over half their player base. I got a DMCA, I ignored it, they called up paypal which got me into a situation with them as well lol.

Video of the trainer in action:

14 minutes ago, reed265 said:

i did bro. but he never explains about claiming that winning 25000 races to get 500 gold repeatedly bro. lol, i'm so curious

If you did the car unlock hack that I just posted about the Huracan, Do some simple math, figure out how to change that number to represent 25000 and make that sucker negative, or whatever gold reward you are currently at, make the search value of it that number, and modify it the same way as the cars. You just gotta use your noggin to see the patterns like others have done already.

7 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

If you did the car unlock hack that I just posted about the Huracan, Do some simple math, figure out how to change that number to represent 25000 and make that sucker negative, or whatever gold reward you are currently at, make the search value of it that number, and modify it the same way as the cars. You just gotta use your noggin to see the patterns like others have done already.

i'll watch and rewatch bro. lol, this is the first time i see a qword search

but lol, that part where you got sued is funny bro. and why paypal?? you should use bitcoins mate

5 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

(you cut it so it says kameha instead of making the video longer)

---

Just subscribed, noticed you deleted or privated the nfs videos and unprivated wow vids for some reason, your voice is absolutely fine without voice changer, i like it ALOT more that way.

about the shorter edit, it's because i wanted to have leechers stay tuned in long enough to see the action bit, if it was too long, most leechers would have closed it out due to it not showing how to do a hack/cheat. etc...  you know XD

Ahh yeah, I'm still trying to find a middleground for what direction I want to go with. My mods are a bit more serious and it's more of a teacher to student sort of things so I don't modify much. The game hacks makes me feel like a kid again with my Game Genie and Gameshark devices, So I do the videos from a kid's perspective, one that's not overly serious about himself and what not, though others have taken the tone of my videos as someone who's greedy, shrewd, and a copycat?... how? lol. anyway yeah.

16 minutes ago, reed265 said:

i'll watch and rewatch bro. lol, this is the first time i see a qword search

QWord isn't totally needed but it drops the results down substantially lol. I was getting ready to make a tutorial with DWord, then noticed that GG put out a new version and it had QWord so I nerdgasmed for a few minutes then revised the guide. XD

Edited by PhilipTNG
avoiding double posting

• Moderators

Videos are interesting. Misleading to say the least. 

Values technically are dword. 

But the qword method is a fixed order dword. 

Claiming rewards is just 0 and 1 with the next dword value below being 1.

Essentially you could do 

0;1:5

Then 1;1:5

Except this returns many results do to it not being a forced order. 

Same with car id values. They aren't qword. They are dword.  Just qword is fixed order dword search.

Ahh yeah, I'm still trying to find a middleground for what direction I want to go with. My mods are a bit more serious and it's more of a teacher to student sort of things so I don't modify much. The game hacks makes me feel like a kid again with my Game Genie and Gameshark devices, So I do the videos from a kid's perspective, one that's not overly serious about himself and what not, though others have taken the tone of my videos as someone who's greedy, shrewd, and a copycat?... how? lol. anyway yeah.

This is why I LOVE GG...  Back to my days with Game Shark and Game Genie. 

@NoFear yeah I just did it to drop the search results down and to make it leecher friendly, didn't want to make it too technical, since majority of my audience are leechers, and i've learned over the years that a leechers sense of direction and understanding is pretty abysmal lol , and their attention span is pretty small too.

Edited by PhilipTNG

• Moderators
Just now, PhilipTNG said:

@NoFear yeah I just did it to drop the search results down and to make it leecher friendly, didn't want to make it too technical, since majority of my audience are leechers, and i've learned over the years tha leechers sense of direction and understanding is pretty abysmal lol

Understood. 

I just don't want people getting confused by the use of qword on this game... 

Is a creative use.

I mentioned to  @Enyby

For the possible addition of fixed order union searches. 

You should look to nearby values and do union qword. 

You could pinpoint value in a single search.