Basic Tutorial for installing and using the GameGuardian.

Rate UP i will make more ;)

VIDEO LINK

1_as i said this is a basic tutorial...don't expect professional tips.

2_i'm not an english person  ...so expect some bad spelling or bad grammar.

• Administrators

Mirrored:

And some notices:

1. In most cases GG have optimal defaults for use out of box.

2. Option "hide form target app" = yes, can cause game lags if you try freeze values.

3. If you have enough free RAM - you can speed up search by select "Data in RAM" = "Yes".

4. if you do not have problems with search speed do not need change "Access to memory".

41 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Mirrored:

And some notices:

1. In most cases GG have optimal defaults for use out of box.

2. Option "hide form target app" = yes, can cause game lags if you try freeze values.

3. If you have enough free RAM - you can speed up search by select "Data in RAM" = "Yes".

4. if you do not have problems with search speed do not need change "Access to memory".

Aaa....ok...  My info wasnt so complete...

Well..

At overall...

How is it??

Good??

Bad??

Needs some more work??

How to make it better??

• Administrators

Most of them is ok.

But need more examples.

I think not enough tap on all buttons and name it. Better make real usage of them.

It can be not one long video. Better split to parts. "Lessons" for example.

For example, on first you can show search in game. Next - encrypted. Next - fuzzy. On real games. Not just tap - and say something.

Human memory is strange thing. It drops all unusual info. And this info look like unusual. Someone telling something.

And people do not memorize it.

Another advice: it is video, not audio book. Only speak is not good. Need show and speak.

Visual info is better memorized from audio for most peoples.

• Administrators

For example see my video above. I do not speak anything on it.

But I detailed show all.

Strictly speaking - all info from video contains on first screen in text.

But it can not memorized. Then I use simple animation of running star for show lags.

If I not do this then people do not memorize info. Or do not understand what I mean.

But now all see - slow run if I select "yes". "Hmm, may be better do not use yes?"

Ah right...gonna work on that...

Good point...you give me lessons...i will make...

I just need correct info of what button does what...cuz i may be wrong in some of them...like the access memory...

• Administrators

I plan once write complete help to GG. But no time for this. And I do not know good English for that. Firstly it be written on Russian and translated to English.

Now you can ask me about concrete options. Part of its described in internal help, part on this forum.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7755-info-about-gameguardian/?do=findComment&comment=50820

You can use this split to parts for make tutorials:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7755-info-about-gameguardian/?do=findComment&comment=49585

This site died.

Archived