[request]sudden warrior

polemarxos

Name of Game:sudden warrior
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.honeydew.heroprotect
Version: 7.0.7
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:gems,gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:couldnt hack gems/gold with game guardian
Comments:i tried anything with gameguardian and couldnt find any value.... if anyone can find them plz tell me how.

also lucky patcher not working

Edited by polemarxos

Ok i got a hack for everything in the game now, i will post either a video or text depending on how hard it is to replicate.

You need to be creative to hack this game, Gold is very hardly encrypted (15 values checking it) editing it will crash your game, you need to edit the "Thanks for playing" rewards.

Ill post some ids later too

So what you have to do is edit the play reward as Dword really if you want a video i can show you how to hack EVERYTHING (not only gold and diamonds)

The reason you cant edit gold and diamond directly is because it has hard encryption + fake values that crash when you edit them (i tried every value 1 by 1 still didnt work) so you need to hack Play Reward

But first ill show Diamond and Gold

1. Press on Play Reward

2. Search how much gold you will get next in play reward, if you dont have gold then do it as long as gold is on top of play reward. (For me gold was 10000 and on top)

3. Edit all of them and Increment (press More when you press known)  by 1 so you can revert all of them later

4. Close the GG Tab and look at your gold, remember that number and open gg. For example instead of 10000 its now 10060 so remember 10060

5. Select all Values EXCEPT the one you remembered. (10060 in my case)

7. Revert all of them and delete selected.

8. now you only have 1 gold value

edit that to 2,123,456,789 and now

Play or speedhack until you can get the Play Reward

9.Click on it and get 2billion gold

Diamonds (for this you need to first have hacked gold)

1. You need to press on the Gold Value you just edited (save the value you will need it) 

2. press go to and move around 30 Lines up, there you will find your new Play Reward

3. If you want diamonds change the value above the number of items you will get next as reward (for me it was 20000 Gold) Edit the value above 20000 to 1 and the 20000 to 2123456789 and you have 2 bil diamonds i will provide a item id list now so look out for that

Screenshot_20161016-151406.png

0 Gold

1 Diamond

2 Weapon Material 
3 Armor Material 
4 Shield Material 
5 Helmet Material
6 Auto Skills 
7 Auto Breath
8 Auto Heal
9 GameSpeed 2X
10 Gold Get 2X
11 Korean Gold (Will Crash your Game)
12 Same (11)
13 Same (11)
[...] You get the idea

Edited by Skullboyq
duplicate ids

Oh tell me yours yours is way better i see that gold is float but when i used float and found gold it crashed on me ? it had like 18 clones of itself and i wasnt able to hack neither stage nor Skills

Edit nvm its double

Re Edit : Qword*

Edited by Skullboyq

22 minutes ago, polemarxos said:

thanks a lot!worked!

Im glad we were able to help you, have fun and if you have any other request just post them on this forum :)

I tried double and qword and both failed for me.... 

Ah i guess both our ways work just as well, you gold hack is just lot better :(

I thought you used qword because it exceeded 2 billion

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Im glad we were able to help you, have fun and if you have any other request just post them on this forum :)

Ah i guess both our ways work just as well, you gold hack is just lot better :(

I thought you used qword because it exceeded 2 billion

Downside to having that much gold, I think auto upgrade crashes :P

Still surprised I couldn't find gold value directly... 

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Downside to having that much gold, I think auto upgrade crashes :P

Still surprised I couldn't find gold value directly... 

Yep, thought the same i miss just pressing that button and getting 1000 lvl ups i think i need to edit the values to minus ^^ i waited for a minimum of 15 minutes to see if it would change but nothing app crashed after a while due to android M's Hibernation feature

The gold value is unhackable, you find like 18 values that are exactly the same, editing any of those crashed my game

• 9 months later...

Don't know if you guys are still there, but this game has come with a function "Rebirth" and it uses Conquer Points
I have tried my best to hack, but the only thing I can do is changing the Evolution requirement to free (I have tried to change it to minus numbers but got no Conquer Points) and changing one class's lvl.