[Request] Blazblue RR

LordRasputin

Name of Game: Blazblue RR

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.actgames.bbrr.sgp&hl=bg

Version: 1.9

What cheat? : Any kind of exploiting ingame currency or something else.
Have you tried cheating this game? : Tried everything within my knowedge ,but in GG the app shows as 5 and changing any kind of value in all of them does basically nothing, not even changing the number.

Comments:It's pretty addictive and fun game with rank system, lots of bosses and items. It looks like quite temptive to cheat for me.

Edited by LordRasputin

Game is very heavily serversided, need to be creative in order to get any value

Only Thing i could hack so far was achievements but ill look further for more cheats

• Moderators

Games like this, very creative hacking can work well. 

I haven't installed the game, but looking at it, if you are paid out for combos, head strikes, criticals, hp left etc etc etc. Hack those. 

If that fails, figure out the values paid for this like that. 

Ex.  If crit is 5 gold  head strike 10 and 15 towards something else.  Try doing like a 5;10;15 search and pick one and increment edit and try to see if you edit the base payout.  Sometimes trying to edit the total payoit fails because game will do the 5 crits times the 5 gold for 25. you can't edit the 25 because the game is being it off of other base values. 

Just my input :)

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I haven't installed the game, but looking at it, if you are paid out for combos, head strikes, criticals, hp left etc etc etc. Hack those. 

Ex.  If crit is 5 gold  head strike 10 and 15 towards something else.  Try doing like a 5;10;15 search and pick one and increment edit and try to see if you edit the base payout.  Sometimes trying to edit the total payoit fails because game will do the 5 crits times the 5 gold for 25. you can't edit the 25 because the game is being it off of other base values. 

it'd be great if you can hack this one bro :D

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

Actually enemies drop coins randomly during game(not the ones you get from clearing dungeon), but as i said app appears in GG as 5 and always changes and i dunno which one to tryhard on, also editing the ammount of EXP given by free chests(its always 1xEXP potion) seems to work but they are kinda usless anyway...:(

18 minutes ago, LordRasputin said:

Found out a cheat in some kind of IOS forum that is downloadable and it says that it blocks bosses from attacking making the game izi pizi to grind and get items fast.

Can share link but i dunno if its allowed.

He probably means this https://iosgods.com/topic/30230-up1-blazblue-rr-the-real-action-game-v16-2-cheats/ i think OP has a Android Phone anyway so thats that.

Features 

• Boss doesn't move

• Boss doesn't attack

• Always 3 Star Win

•Perfect Win

• HP doesn't decrease

This means that atleast these things are clientsided meaning if somebody here were to hop into ida and change these things you could just finish every level and have unlimited coins that way

There is no other way really or any coin hack

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any chances of reviving this thread? I would really appreciate an hack that is either, 1 hit kill, infinite health, or enemies not moving, so I can get 3 stars in all the strongholds, and be able to progress in the game, as I'm stuck right now.

• 2 weeks later...