Site problems in mobile

SHB

Question

I dont know why i can only surf the site in landscape mode by my phone...it gets ruined when i try portrait mode...

Words are written like chinese method...not really chinese words but how they are Written...( chinese write from top to down instead of left to right :/ )

I have more problems too...going to make another video and post it.

Video link:

https://sendvid.com/dde09asv

Edited by SHB
added video as a proof.

13 answers to this question

Everyone tracks your data, not only google.

For example IP is Tracked on almost every site, if you dont have VPN they have your address.

Data is constantly being pulled, you need to adapt to this generation of technology, if you are paranoid, dont use any services at all.

By the way most ROMs except modified stock roms (like touchwiz) run on aosp, google is built in in aosp any cm13 Rom you install you get google assistant with it, google assistant (if you have not disabled it) always records voice to see if at any time you say ok google.

Solution?

get a vpn and browse the deep/dark web, only way of staying truly anonymous

Edited by Skullboyq

I dont get this problem at all.

Please check if some of these apply to you

• Do you have Desktop Version enabled (Request Desktop Site for Chrome)

• Do you have Cookies enabled?

• JavaScript?

• Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.)

• Do you have any Addons, Adblocker or Modules that may interfere with the site? 

10 hours ago, Enyby said:

What of browser you use?

I use Gellomod browser (Cyanogen mod browser)(Based on Chromium)...its pretty basic..never encountered something like this before

9 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

I dont get this problem at all.

Please check if some of these apply to you

• Do you have Desktop Version enabled (Request Desktop Site for Chrome)

• Do you have Cookies enabled?

• JavaScript?

• Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.)

• Do you have any Addons, Adblocker or Modules that may interfere with the site? 

• No it has that option but its Off.
  • yes cookies enabled
  • yes also enabled
  • will download one right now..lets see
  • no it doesnt support addons anyway
Edited by SHB

Tested out some things on chrome,

Javascript doesnt matter
Disallowing cookies will not make this error occur
Desktop Version runs just as good as Mobile
My Native Browser (Cm13) Works and has no flaws
No Addons in Chrome or Browser allowed, Adblocker runs still fine with Forum (AdAway), I dont have any Modules that might interfere

Still, if you are using a diffrent browser than chrome use chrome to see if the error is on your phones side or the browsers fault

added 3 minutes later

Browsers fault, got same error as you in your browser

Screenshot_20161015-182001.png

Edited by Skullboyq

Tried Firefox..its OK...

its gello mod problem...

i haven't encountered such a thing before, using this browser for about 2 years...first time gello mod fails for me.

my bad

• Administrators

Unfortunately dev of this forums (IPS) support only Chrome. We already have issues with AOSP browser and they deny support it. Very bad practice.

its gello mod problem...

No. It is more dev problems. They support only Chrome. They ignore all others browsers. They use doubt solutions worked only on Chrome.

But we need deal with this. We can not rewrite forums.

The Problem with these Browsers is that they force themselves to be lightweight and while forcing them to do so they miss out from a lot of features you would need. If i had a browser as stable as Chrome or Firefox which is as lightweight as those browsers i'd go for them but Chrome is around since ages and is optimized where only very minimal/unoticable bugs exist.

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

Unfortunately dev of this forums (IPS) support only Chrome. We already have issues with AOSP browser and they deny support it. Very bad practice.

No. It is more dev problems. They support only Chrome. They ignore all others browsers. They use doubt solutions worked only on Chrome.

But we need deal with this. We can not rewrite forums.

ow...so...both sides have problems now

9 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

The Problem with these Browsers is that they force themselves to be lightweight and while forcing them to do so they miss out from a lot of features you would need. If i had a browser as stable as Chrome or Firefox which is as lightweight as those browsers i'd go for them but Chrome is around since ages and is optimized where only very minimal/unoticable bugs exist.

gellomod is very good for security...but chrome....heavy...and so many privacy issues for me...i hate google stuff...they watch you everywhere...steal info of every move of you...

thats why i use modified roms...not stock google roms...

i made my phone google free...yet i hold an very OLD gg services to run the apps and games...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.