NEED FOR SPEED: NO LIMITS V1.5.3 (Last Update).

yancore

Hiii guysScreenshot_2016-10-15-17-26-43.jpg ... can you solve the existing problems in the game need for speed no limit affected bandded diperangkat root and un-root, and the last time I played four days yesterday on my device (Asus Zenfone 2, ze551ml, 4 gigs ram, 32 gigs rom, status: rooted, and is still using the original rom stock and its official asus, without unlocking the bootloader, without custom rom and without flash twrp). And before I hit my bandded backup.apk titanium backup with every win and earn money with gg.apk. when playing on malem day and fell asleep without turning off the game and smartphones. When the morning woke up there were reports bandded ... I tried to delete the cache, the data and apk and restore the previously unaffected tb.apk bandded, when opening a game force close after loading ... I tried to wipe cache and factory reset via the same recovery mode a result ... a problem that at that time (which I've reported and posting) can be played back and continue without a repeat of the initial (0) again as I do with a wipe cache and factory reset can and do not get notif bandded of his ea. And now my device to do un-root the same result tetkena bandded when I connect with google play games, I try not connect from the initial level (0) again. Sometimes during the opening of the start and automatically connect with google play games instantly force close. I am attempting find tutorials on youtube, there are apps that use of xprivacy with meenggunakan xposed module. Is there any solution without having to unlock the bootloader and root status just enough to be free of bandded ???

Screenshot_2016-10-15-16-05-04.jpg

Archived