Forgotten Tales RPG

Raidon227

Name of Game: Forgotten Tales RPG
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.centralbytes.forgottentales
Version: 4.12.9
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: XP or gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, no luck.
Comments: I've had zero luck with any modifications so far via gameguardian, including the speed hack. Also no luck with save editing, though that could be due to only using tablet to open the file. Save data seems to be in the root directory, com.centralbytes.forgottentales > files

Pretty easy...it has in app-purchase...

Get lucky patcher ( i recommend this)

Or freedom, and then go to menu and before starting game click on "buy extra stuff" and click on anything you Want...

Max out your gold and level up yourself to massively high level to have awesome attributes...

By the way...graphics didnt got me well...how is the story???

Screenshot_20161013-171843.png

Btw you can also just freeze the values you find, although they dont give you any visual feedback like if you edited health from 100 to 1000 for example it would still show 100 but your hp wont decrease, i dont know what causes this but if you manage to find a value, its hackable by freezing

Btw these Graphics kinda dont fit for a mobile game in 2016 in my opinion

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Btw these Graphics kinda dont fit for a mobile game in 2016 in my opinion

Agree

Its like my old gameboy :D 

@Raidon227 if you really like rpg games, i have played  a game that i really enjoyed it...

I suggest you to play it.

LOL...forgot to name it, here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.shirogames.evoland12

15 hours ago, SHB said:

Pretty easy...it has in app-purchase...

Get lucky patcher ( i recommend this)

Or freedom, and then go to menu and before starting game click on "buy extra stuff" and click on anything you Want...

Max out your gold and level up yourself to massively high level to have awesome attributes...

By the way...graphics didnt got me well...how is the story???

Screenshot_20161013-171843.png

Story is pretty cool, and game in general is pretty fun. I've tried lucky patcher and had no success with it for some reason. Both times I tried it, the iap menu disappeared. Did you get it with LP or Freedom?

Lucky patcher. Works 100%

If you dont have root you need to make apk with iap and lvl emulation

And if with root just patch it.

[, do you have xposed maybe? Xposed goes so well on LP]

Archived