Moderator applications opened!

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

GameGuardian is looking for some moderators, specifically for the following areas:

• Downloads moderator. Moderate any invalid, broken, or unapproved uploads/entries.
  • Request moderator. A moderator who will help to organize the request section, and also to help resolve some requests.
  • Head moderator. Moderator who oversees other moderators, but is required to moderate the entire forum.

If you are interested, let us know by replying. Please note, you must have helped and contributed to the community before applying.

I can be the moderator which will help this site to grow more rapidly<<<

As i dont want to be Head moderetor But I wanna upgrade myself from advanced user to at least a simple moderator....and i have the capability of moderating this site..

I have donated my very precious time on the GG for making cheats,etc.....And bro d2 i am eagrly waiting to accept this request

AND If you dont like my work den You can happily remove from the post of moderator.......

Thnxx in Advanced...

/me gratz coop and exy, /me keeps eye on the 2 new head mods, loool

Opps slipped intos irc talk ;-)

Nah you guys are good as well as reliable as far as I've seen looking over your shoulders on the forums thus keep up the good works and remember play nicely together we don't want to see any infighting within the forums ;-)

@coop if its something I can upload 4 u let me know phones 4glte and I have a 25mbit/25mbit u/d fibre line to my doorstep at home it equates to abouts 2.5mbps and the phone on lte gets about the same lol

Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~

From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2

Also I agree d3 a username change would be quite appripo I wouldn't personally want to see somone mirroring my name either it causes our non native english speakers to get confused for one thing lol

Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~

From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2