List of android games i try to hack

AngBay

Hello, I'm new here and this forum, i just wanna share my experience using GG on Android, i would like to try another game too and keep the list updated.

WWE IMMORTALS

You can hack

- Money, Character unlock, Gems, etc.
- Character EXP, Level, Rank, Signature, Finisher.

- Gear rank, level, amount.
Ps :

- There is a glitch to duplicate banned account.

- Warning! with "evolved Big-E character" if you raised his rank, your account will get banned, trust me, i already do. LOL.

INJUSTICE GOD AMONG US
You can hack
- Money, Character Unlock, Gems, etc.

- Gear rank, level, amount.

Ps :
- Never use unreleased caracter on online battle.

MORTAL KOMBAT X

You can hack

- Koins, Souls, Ally koins, Blood rubies.

- Gear rank.

Ps :
- Unlocking characters are difficult because their code change every update, and need exact code to unlocking them or the game will crash.

BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS

You can hack money and gold coins.

CSR SERIES (CSR, CSR2, CSR CLASSIC)
You can hack money to 1.999.999.999, my game crash when i try put 9 on 1.
Ps :
New game needed.

That's for now, I keep trying for more game,,if you need help about game above or have a game for me to try tell me.
Thank you. Peace.

@NoFear I still learn to use it and analyze the code (crashed the game many times lol), i start use GG for a week. I just use my experience using cheatengine on PC game and trying GG on mobile games, i think its similiar. Thanks for support sir.

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, AngBay said:

@NoFear I still learn to use it and analyze the code (crashed the game many times lol), i start use GG for a week. I just use my experience using cheatengine on PC game and trying GG on mobile games, i think its similiar. Thanks for support sir.

Very similar. 

My experience came from Game Shark and Game Genie when I was younger.  

I've crashed games time and time again. Crashed phone many times (I have GG use RAM, maybe too much sometimes). 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived