Chrono Trigger APK

krylanze

Name of Game: Chrono Trigger

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.chrono&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5zcXVhcmVfZW5peC5hbmRyb2lkX2dvb2dsZXBsYXkuY2hyb25vIl0.

Version if you know it: i think 1.0

Comments:

Actually... its not a cheat req... its more of a game req... i have downloaded this apk and his data... but the game needs to download more data in certain places... the only i know is when u travel to 600ac and try to leave the forest... it need to download more data... reading on other forums... theres more spot where the game need to download more...

The problem is every time that it need to download more... if u didnt "pay" for it... it will not allow u to download...

So am asking if u guys can:

1.- Bypass the "u have pay" flag...

2.- somehow force the game to download all the data and make a link so we can download it...

TYVM

PD: sorry for bad english

That would be a very interesting MOD, hmmm, not sure if something like that would be possible at the moment with the resources available. A lot of code would have to be 'rewritten'

I will take a look into it though, see what is potting :)

• 2 weeks later...

the whole instrucion is a little tricky to understand... at least for me... i can link the post of where i found the working way of doing it... i dont know if i can post the link...

Could you please share the Chrono Trigger with us?

Thanks! :)

Archived