.Contract killer 2

laynz

Play Store Icon Image (upload it to GGImage)

Name of Game:contract killer 2

Game Version if known:latest

Name of Cheat:glu coins cheat

Search Regions Needed: none

Steps: i made a vid on how to make the glu coin hack app work for contract killer 2. and the download for the glu coin app is in the description of the vid if u dont already have it. enjoy!

**video**

http://adf.ly/EZfxE

im trying to understand this but you've really told us nothing about this cheat or how to do it, but i do beleave its the typical Glue coin Gwallet file

The video in that link i posted up there shows u exactly what to do. And its not the gwallet file hack. Its a glu coins app hack

The video in that link i posted up there shows u exactly what to do. And its not the gwallet file hack. Its a glu coins app hack

There are already many glu coin hacks in forum that work for all glu games.so any glu coin hack posts are useless because 99% of ppl here in forum have 999mil glu coins.it would be different if u have permanent way to hack them.

There are already many glu coin hacks in forum that work for all glu games.so any glu coin hack posts are useless because 99% of ppl here in forum have 999mil glu coins.it would be different if u have permanent way to hack them.

There was alot of people asking around for a way to make the glu coins in contract killer 2 to stick . Because for reason people would just get a negative amount of glu coins when doing the hack for that game ( other games still work fine). In the video i show how to bypass that and have glue coins app work for that game. That is all

There was alot of people asking around for a way to make the glu coins in contract killer 2 to stick . Because for reason people would just get a negative amount of glu coins when doing the hack for that game ( other games still work fine). In the video i show how to bypass that and have glue coins app work for that game. That is all

kk then its ok and 1 tip if u post vid links then put them to video tut topics because u posted it in wrong section.GL

Dude i know, i actualy did one to see if it really wasnt so bad and..... It was sooo irking lol. All the videos that had a download for modded or cracked apps had that survey bs on it, and im going to be changing them all to reg links today.. But i'll send u a link the glu/ck2 app right now. Sorry about that.

• 7 months later...