How can I hack clash of Queen

asbani

Dude...

Thats an online game.

You cant hack that with game guardian... 

Game guardian works on MOST (Still as i experienced not all) LOCAL games( by that i mean games that save data on your phone)

However you can try that game and you will see a change like hack the gold but it will be reset to its default value immediately or after a restart cuz its stored on server and server does the processing...not your phone...so you cant hack it by game guardian.

Yet nothing is unhackable...

If you really want to hack it you should learn a lot programming and hacking to reach a high level hacker...and when you reach there probably you wont waste your time on these games...mostly you will target banks LOL

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SHB said:

Dude...

Thats an online game.

You cant hack that with game guardian... 

Game guardian works on MOST (Still as i experienced not all) LOCAL games( by that i mean games that save data on your phone)

However you can try that game and you will see a change like hack the gold but it will be reset to its default value immediately or after a restart cuz its stored on server and server does the processing...not your phone...so you cant hack it by game guardian.

Yet nothing is unhackable...

If you really want to hack it you should learn a lot programming and hacking to reach a high level hacker...and when you reach there probably you wont waste your time on these games...mostly you will target banks LOL

GG can hack server sided games. You have to be more creative than edit your money directly. The more creative you are, the more successful you'll be. 

On 10/10/2016 at 11:39 PM, NoFear said:

GG can hack server sided games. You have to be more creative than edit your money directly. The more creative you are, the more successful you'll be. 

Agree

But this guy seemed noob...dont think would get it, if explained.

By the way...clash of clans is totally processed on server...

Nothing in our pocket...its like a vnc viewer...you just see...you dont process anything to make changes...only send touches and movements...

(Sniff some packets to get it exactly)

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, SHB said:

Agree

But this guy seemed noob...dont think would get it, if explained.

By the way...clash of clans is totally processed on server...

Nothing in our pocket...its like a vnc viewer...you just see...you dont process anything to make changes...only send touches and movements...

(Sniff some packets to get it exactly)

I believe you 100%

Only way to hack Clash of Clans would be to actually hack their servers...  Which a hacker that is skilled enough to do that, will not waste time on petty games. They hack bigger and better things.

Archived