Important announcement regarding the downloads section

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good weekend!

I need to let everyone know a few things/new rules about the download section, or more specifically, the modded apks download section. Here are the 2 new rules, which will be STRICTLY enforced:

1. The modded APK cannot be a paid application. Since this is stealing, we do not want to rob developers of money, and do not want to get ourselves into trouble.
  2. All modded APKs must be uploaded directly into the download section. Not link's to other sites. This removes the entire purpose of the downloads system, and make users wait for extended periods of time.

I have already removed all downloads, which infringe upon these rules. If you find any downloads which do not keep these rules, please report the file to us, and we will remove it.

Thanks everyone! We hope you understand why we must do this, as we want this site to stay alive, and not be shutdown. :)

Yeah dats right paid must be restricted...........

I have also got error from many companies about dis issues

Please strictly follow the leader

Thnxx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well im not out to ***** developers by any means and most games I have are "legitimately" paid for but holy .. when they are all charging up to and above $99.99 for cash in a stupid video game, it makes me feel good to STEAL their greed right back from them. These games with this city cash and coins and all that other korny stuff they charge you for is absolutely ridiculous. You can buy a game of the year pc game for 69.99 and have ALLLLL the features available AND INCLUDED. Developers need to make games with new buying options. 1. Purchase a full version online/offline app with built in cheats unlocked for offline/personal use. 2. Free with in-app ....I mean "purchases" like they currently have now. We play games for OUR entertainment......so let them be OURS. If you wanna compete with the online planet.....be my guest....lol

Sent from my SCH-I605