Crash Speed Hack

Cupulatos

Question

Crash when using speed hack on this game, maybe i dont know how to setting list timer.

please help this is the full logcat if need anything please tell me again ,help.

Screenshot_2016-10-02-16-03-37.png

Edited by Cupulatos

• Administrators

Change speed.

But if you can change speed to lower values like x1.1 and all worked but speed x100 cause problems then problem not in speedhack.

Game have defend prevented you to set high speed.

1.2.1.1 If everything works without them, then the problem is solved - Use these settings.

confuse, "them" depends on?

what those mean?

Edited by Cupulatos

• Administrators

1.2.1 If the problem is caused by enable speedhack, then the simple inclusion speedhack to change the speed, they should appear.
            In this case, you turn off all timers in "Intercept timers". Then you turn on any one, restart the game, activate speedhack. If all is well, you turn off the timer and go to the next.
            So you make a list of problem timers interception.

Without disabled in intercept timers.

i have experience that succes with SH,

but when i try to reinstalling GG , i forget how to setting in that list of timer LOL (use random check on the last), and now get confused -_-"

well brb i will report all, hope u can help me..

Edited by Cupulatos

• Administrators

Follow guide. I can not write that guide this now.

Do not skip anything. For example conditional "The problems may be caused by the change of speed, or the fact speedhack connecting" If it is not true - you do not need use subitems. Go to next item on this level: "If the problem is caused by a change in speed and no problems when connecting, then you go to "list of timers" and remove the check mark from all timers." and so on.

in the last i have success using Speed Hack without touching "intercept timer"

just change check in "List of timer"

but now ruined when try to reinstal.

help sir can help me,

thanks anyway~ :unsure:

Edited by Cupulatos

i think i already follow ur guide,

can u explain or give some example the results is like what?

because i already try it 1 by 1, the problem is just if not the speed hack not work (just checked but nothing change) or game crash like screen shot from above.

• Administrators

Result is list of timers and conditions.

Examples:

1. Game crashes on speedhack before any change speed, but only if enabled timers 1 and 7 in intercept.

2. Game allow enable speedhack, but crashes if I change speed and selected 5 java and 9 system timers in list timers.

3. I found if I use 16 timer system and 40 timer java then all worked.

:wacko:

aw yeah..

well lets make it more simple its will very good for some newbie like me,

it will crazy if just random check like checking in 3,18,19 intercept and random check in list timer xD

because when touch every intercept that need to restart gg it mean restar the game too.

Edited by Cupulatos

• Administrators

You must read guide. in it I write about needed check.

If you read it carefully then you must know:

1. Need play with intercept timers only if game crashes on connect speedhack before any speed change.

2. In other cases you not need touch intercept timers.

3. Need play with list of timers only if games crashes only after speed change but not on connect speedhack.

On change intercept timers need restart only game but not GG.

i confuse about that, 

like this if i "just/only" check number 10 in intercept, the list of timer will full of red (it mean no green box) so nothing to check in timer. then speed hack will not work ( no crash too even u change the speed).

so that u mean i should search for?

sorry for asking more and need more specific. i feel something weird in our tenses english, thats why i dont understand lol xD

Edited by Cupulatos

• Administrators

1. You need decide when game crashes. On connect speedhack or after connect on change speed. Depends of this your next steps.

2. If crash on connect - you need disable all intercept timers and test one-by-one for search problem timers. Selection in list timers does not matter.

3. If crash on change speed - You need enable all intercept timers and work only for list timers. In list you disable all timers and check one-by-one green timers with try change speed.

After that you must have list of problem timers. Intercept or usual list.

Yeah it crash when speed hack already change speed from normal 1 to the speed u want, but it depen on the situation somehow will not crash when u change the speed like if u just check in 10 intercept u can change the speed but nothing happen.

so now in my situation which one my problem?

"Connect?" problem or change speed problem?

(speed hack work like charm +3 for like 1 minute and will crash like the SS above) 

Edited by Cupulatos