Farmville tropical escape help with hacks

Regjude

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 9:36 AM, JSingh said:

Your best rating should update, with your current one. Max is the number posted above, the 2147483647 ish thingy.

Is it possible then to change a Best Score of that's max value? I can't even find it. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/30/2016 at 10:29 PM, NoFear said:

Try this. 

XP
If you are starting from beginning, value might be a little easier to find. If you aren't follow video and directions the same except with the Dword search you'll choose "hacking mode". 
Earn xp and search how much xp you have. If you are not starting from beginning, pretend your are at 0, earn xp and search how much your earned with "hacking mode" enabled. Keep doing this until you have narrowed results to 3 or 2.
Do not edit to large value in early stages of game. You will have issues with this not unlocking properly. 
Edit values enough to level you up once. When you level up the xp meter will make it look like xp is back to 0, it isn't. XP is constantly adding up.

Sometimes xp (at least in beginning of the game) will change memory locations, so you'll need to clear search and find it again (as I do in the video).

Once you've got through a lot of the earlier levels, then max xp (I can't promise it won't glitch out still). 

Gems/Gold
Continue from the xp hack and goto memory address for one of your xp values. Scroll up and got should find Gems and gold values beside eachother. Edit gems to something like 2123456789. Don't edit gold higher than 20,000,000, for that is that max value in game. 

Sunshine and Sand dollars
Again, continuing from previous information, browse nearby values and you should find gold and sand dollars. Helps to have some already to help find values (not to guess wrong). 

This video is not available anymore. Could I find this video somewhere els ? Many many thanks...

Screenshot_20210817-125335_F1 VM.jpg

dont find sand but for xp in ur case level 30 its too hard to find because for search and reffine it need too much points the best way is with coin search your coins with refine normaly give you 2/3 result only one of this result are near level try goto in 3 the good is amount and just one adress its level