Farmville tropical escape help with hacks

Regjude

5 hours ago, hwoarangpro said:

Ok so i dont know if this Post is still alive from 2016 but i vonder if there is a guide for 2018 how to hack XP in Farm Vile tropic escape because i dont know what did u change on you Search "14" i cant find it now...im now lvl 30 and want to lvl up faster to 80 Any help ??

very easy get some money and diamonds make a group search  DWORD  if make correct  pick more or use and search more you will get small search  i try lv2 some money and diamonds and make this, open the local example diamonds and select option goto in gameguardian show  the gamegurardian map values i not know the name if you open diamonds you will see VALUEDIAMANTS dword  UP de value money dword  DOWN OF DIAMANTS the level you want , i forget in my search is anonymous  place

Edited by nalcwap

• 4 months later...

Hello

Need a little help here, i found out to her more diamonds on my own game... but when I try on a friends game, i cant give her more than 5000, if i do, The Chat feed shuts down, grayed out...

Anyone seen this before?

just do not exceed the 5000 diamonds

[added 4 minutes later]

If you are going to need more than 5000 diamonds then play the game in offline mode, when all the buys are done, the 5,000 diamonds are not exceeded and you go back online with the game. Sorry for the bad englisch, Google translation 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i have problem with parallel space. I can't open it. I hed install new version and all the time say some mistake and just close down. Please if you can help me. Im also play farmwille tropic escape but now i can't. Thank you for your time

1 hour ago, Sirena2606 said:

Hi i have problem with parallel space. I can't open it. I hed install new version and all the time say some mistake and just close down. Please if you can help me. Im also play farmwille tropic escape but now i can't. Thank you for your time

I am using virtual exposed. Parallel wont work to me

5 hours ago, Cece16 said:

Koristim virtualnu izloženost. Paralelno mi neće 

Why i can't open parallel spaces when i hed download? This one last version all the time is say some misstake. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/25/2016 at 12:54 AM, Skullboyq said:

What im guessing (and probably is the case)

He just edited the amount of fields he bought to 0 and went to buy more

1. Buy 1 Field

2. Enter in GameGuardian 1 with data type Dword.

3. Buy Another Field

4. 2 Dword

5. Do this until you only have 1 Value left

6. Freeze the Value at 0 

7. Buy as many as you like

He isn't "Multiplying" all he did is just manually buy them, and i have a tutorial of how he did it above, learn memory editing please.

Can i see the video please?

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2019 at 9:57 AM, dmerr00 said:

Does any one know how to increase fertilizer. Every time I do when you log out and back it it drops back down to 10/10 thanks

Yes.

make sure you have all 10 of your fertilizers.

Search 10, visit a friends island and use 1. DONT REFINE WHILE STILL ON YOUR FRIENDS ISLAND.

Return back to your island after using “1” and then refine.

repeat until you’re able to change your value.

Hi, thankyou for all your posts, I'm having lots of fun with this tool!

I have a Tropic Escape question.

Would anyone be able to explain how to change the value of the BEST Resort Rating. I can change the "current" value, or both together, but not the "Best" value alone. 

Thanks very much. 🙂