Farmville tropical escape help with hacks

Regjude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey there , i am learning memory editing with gg , but having some issues,
I am talking about farmville tropic escape game,
Check this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7ckds
In this pic you can see i can sell maximum 3 planks at a time, i just want to increase the value , i edited and freezed the value , it's not working,  i want to modify the value like this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7clp4
In that picture you can see how he edited.
I hope you will help me.
Thanks in Advance

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Arafman said:

Hey there , i am learning memory editing with gg , but having some issues,
I am talking about farmville tropic escape game,
Check this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7ckds
In this pic you can see i can sell maximum 3 planks at a time, i just want to increase the value , i edited and freezed the value , it's not working,  i want to modify the value like this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7clp4
In that picture you can see how he edited.
I hope you will help me.
Thanks in Advance

You check nearby values? 

Good chance you will find a 1 and a 3. Min/max allowed. Edit the max to large negative to allow you to sell negative amount. 

This is a guess... But worth looking. 

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

You check nearby values? 

Good chance you will find a 1 and a 3. Min/max allowed. Edit the max to large negative to allow you to sell negative amount. 

This is a guess... But worth looking. 

Yes i did , but not working :( can u check if you have time.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Arafman said:

Yes i did , but not working :( can u check if you have time.

The reason you are trying is to give yourself more of the item? 

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

The end result is you want more of the item? 

Yea like thoose pic , some items are limited to 3 ,i can sell maximum 3 at the market , so i want to increase it to 15-20.  

Some people did lot more lol , see this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7clp4

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Arafman said:

Yea like thoose pic , some items are limited to 3 ,i can sell maximum 3 at the market , so i want to increase it to 15-20.  

Some people did lot more lol , see this pic : http://prnt.sc/f7clp4

The error island user did negative to give himself the items. 

The user below did only 10...

I don't get the point of what you are trying to accomplish... 

Why sell higher qty? What is it you are trying to gain? That's my question, not what you are trying to hack, but the end result of what you gain from this hack you want to do. 

Reason being is you could be trying something difficult and there is a better method than this to achieve same gain... 

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

The error island user did negative to give himself the items. 

The user below did only 10...

I don't get the point of what you are trying to accomplish... 

Why sell higher qty? What is it you are trying to gain? That's my question, not what you are trying to hack, but the end result of what you gain from this hack you want to do. 

Reason being is you could be trying something difficult and there is a better method than this to achieve same gain... 

I want to make easier for my grp members. If we want to upgrade the boathouse storage we need lot's planks,anchors and life rings, but there is a limit, we can post just 3 planks or anchors at the same time , so it takes lot's of time to upgrade. That's why i want to do that so that i can post 15-20 planks or anchors at the same time. 

I followed this tutorial but images are missing.

• 5 months later...
On 10/1/2016 at 1:59 AM, NoFear said:

Try this. 

XP
If you are starting from beginning, value might be a little easier to find. If you aren't follow video and directions the same except with the Dword search you'll choose "hacking mode". 
Earn xp and search how much xp you have. If you are not starting from beginning, pretend your are at 0, earn xp and search how much your earned with "hacking mode" enabled. Keep doing this until you have narrowed results to 3 or 2.
Do not edit to large value in early stages of game. You will have issues with this not unlocking properly. 
Edit values enough to level you up once. When you level up the xp meter will make it look like xp is back to 0, it isn't. XP is constantly adding up.

Sometimes xp (at least in beginning of the game) will change memory locations, so you'll need to clear search and find it again (as I do in the video).

Once you've got through a lot of the earlier levels, then max xp (I can't promise it won't glitch out still). 

Gems/Gold
Continue from the xp hack and goto memory address for one of your xp values. Scroll up and got should find Gems and gold values beside eachother. Edit gems to something like 2123456789. Don't edit gold higher than 20,000,000, for that is that max value in game. 

Sunshine and Sand dollars
Again, continuing from previous information, browse nearby values and you should find gold and sand dollars. Helps to have some already to help find values (not to guess wrong). 

Hii, does this still work ? at current version ? Please help

Is this still working at current version. ?. please help 

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Does anybody know, how to get more boosters in game?

I've heard that someone got the Epic all machine booster, even though she didnt have any in the first place ?

• 9 months later...

Ok so i dont know if this Post is still alive from 2016 but i vonder if there is a guide for 2018 how to hack XP in Farm Vile tropic escape because i dont know what did u change on you Search "14" i cant find it now...im now lvl 30 and want to lvl up faster to 80 Any help ??

Like i hacked everything in the game using Game GUardian but for this version of the game and this version of the game guardian it seems that it does not work anymore....Can not find the way to hack XP...i got it onec on the animal missions i get 240k xp from one mission but i can not do it again...i have done some confusing steppes and somehow i changed xp to 240k then game crashed and after i restarted the game, the mission gave me 240k xp but not anymore....i have try all possible ways to hack XP but nothing ....im lvl 31 for now gonna try more but for now i lost 4 hours of trying to hack XP in this game...>If u know how to do it please help us ty again.